PDA

View Full Version : DM500: Commando 15.0c lip sync

the man
18th August, 2014, 07:17 PM
have 3 500s with commando 15.c all lose lip sync arfter a hour or so , i know loads of you run this image ? with no probloms?
flashed with dreamup , erase image first then the 15.c

any fixs pleases , i love this image and box but cant live with this problom any more

smirnoff_rules
18th August, 2014, 07:19 PM
we all have this ,. press audio button and a second later no problem

the man
19th August, 2014, 04:12 PM
we all have this ,. press audio button and a second later no problem

thanks mate had read others didnt have this problom , shame all the good work on the image let down by this glitch , your way works but that winds me up i just cant put up with it as odd as it sounds , so will look for a image without this flaw

thanks again

the man
19th March, 2016, 08:52 PM
thanks mate had read others didnt have this problom , shame all the good work on the image let down by this glitch , your way works but that winds me up i just cant put up with it as odd as it sounds , so will look for a image without this flaw

thanks again

Same problom any fix for this yet?

maca
19th March, 2016, 08:57 PM
Have a look here mate http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/517366-Commando-15-1d-for-DM500S-or-DM500C-Release-image-11-03-2016?p=2727622#post2727622

PaphosAL
4th April, 2016, 05:15 PM
If peeps who are watching the same channel for hours on end get pi**ed off with lipsync issues, and cannot be arsed to do either of the following during an AD break, or Interval:

1. Press [AUDIO] and get a black screen for 2 secs with a message (for 6 secs) appearing. Oh dear, what a catastrophe. Let's go back to Enigma (which has the same lipsync issues)

2. Do the same as in Enigma (its only fix) when you spot the lipsync drifting: Channel up / Channel down back to where you were. Commando will be faster than Enigma on this zapping exercise, promise...

Cheers- AL :)