PDA

View Full Version : Ped Egg

Lainie
29th June, 2009, 02:11 PM
i was going to get one of these but wasnt paying ?10 for it

Compare prices the cheapest Original Ped Egg Professional UK price within Bodycare & Fitness from Boots.com (http://www.priceinspector.co.uk/d/6774331/Bodycare-Fitness/Original-Ped-Egg-Professional-compare-prices)

so i bought one from avon for ?4 and its fantastic. if you suffer from hard skin on your feet (who doesnt) this lil appliance is bloody brilliant. get yer misses to buy you one

forntida
29th June, 2009, 02:24 PM
i was going to get one of these but wasnt paying ?10 for it

Compare prices the cheapest Original Ped Egg Professional UK price within Bodycare & Fitness from Boots.com (http://www.priceinspector.co.uk/d/6774331/Bodycare-Fitness/Original-Ped-Egg-Professional-compare-prices)

so i bought one from avon for ?4 and its fantastic. if you suffer from hard skin on your feet (who doesnt) this lil appliance is bloody brilliant. get yer misses to buy you one

Could it double up as a tea strainer or is that just a bad pic?:hmmmm2:

opsmonkey
29th June, 2009, 02:25 PM
rank.. grated foot skin.. :puke:

forntida
29th June, 2009, 02:30 PM
rank.. grated foot skin.. :puke:

Is it a bit like Parmesan?

ManofScience
29th June, 2009, 02:31 PM
yup - they're canny good - but you have to send the missus to buy it, too shamed to go myself - just like nasal hair trimmers lol

Lainie
29th June, 2009, 03:14 PM
lol guys guys guys. it collects in the wee container - you dont need to examine the contents before you empty it if you dont want too. lmao

chroma
29th June, 2009, 03:16 PM
yup - they're canny good - but you have to send the missus to buy it, too shamed to go myself - just like nasal hair trimmers lol

Nasal trimmers! like having a bee inside your head those things.

I dont get hard skin on my feet, so these egg things would be useless for me. i piss on my feet when in the shower and then wash them thoroughly afterwards. (my GP recommended it after i got a nasty case of trench foot as a kid)
Sound disgusting? well take a look at the next batch of face cream your slapping on your coupon, its main constituent is UREA which is just sciencetalk for pish, usualy porcine pee.

Pee is full of sterile goodness (im not suggesting you drink it) that softens skin and kills off nasty bacteria like athletes foot and the fungus that makes foot odour.

My feet are soft and odour free and i get all kinds of comments when im climbing with people and they dont smell my shoebag from a mile away. (climbing shoes are smaller than regular shoes and you cant wear socks with them to keep them fitting tightly, they tend to get fairly ripe after a few weeks wearing them) Then i get funny looks when i tell them my secret.

Throwing down money on something i get essentialy for free seems absurd to me. But i realise most people are too squemish to piss on their own feet.

Mr Pumpy
29th June, 2009, 09:19 PM
My feet too are in tip top condition, no hard skin and very rarely smell, which is saying summat cos they are in toecap boots all day.

Mrs Pumpy can spend an hour fekkin about with her and me daughters feet, filing her skin, filing her manky nails, rubbing lotions in em.
I think youve either got good feet or youve got manky smelly things, obviously Lainie has got the later. :laugh:

Lainie
29th June, 2009, 10:09 PM
lol @ pumps. 3 diff deodorants for me before i get dressed in the morning lol

Mr Pumpy
29th June, 2009, 10:19 PM
lol @ pumps. 3 diff deodorants for me before i get dressed in the morning lol

I dread to think what parts of yer body they're for.

forntida
29th June, 2009, 11:05 PM
I dread to think what parts of yer body they're for.

Under her ears, under her arms and just under.:eek:

Mr Pumpy
30th June, 2009, 06:43 AM
Under her ears, under her arms and just under.:eek:

Christ, how big are her ears. :eek:

zaphodbb
30th June, 2009, 10:26 AM
Nasal trimmers! like having a bee inside your head those things.

I dont get hard skin on my feet, so these egg things would be useless for me. i piss on my feet when in the shower and then wash them thoroughly afterwards. (my GP recommended it after i got a nasty case of trench foot as a kid)
Sound disgusting? well take a look at the next batch of face cream your slapping on your coupon, its main constituent is UREA which is just sciencetalk for pish, usualy porcine pee.

Pee is full of sterile goodness (im not suggesting you drink it) that softens skin and kills off nasty bacteria like athletes foot and the fungus that makes foot odour.

My feet are soft and odour free and i get all kinds of comments when im climbing with people and they dont smell my shoebag from a mile away. (climbing shoes are smaller than regular shoes and you cant wear socks with them to keep them fitting tightly, they tend to get fairly ripe after a few weeks wearing them) Then i get funny looks when i tell them my secret.

Throwing down money on something i get essentialy for free seems absurd to me. But i realise most people are too squemish to piss on their own feet.

ok tried pissing on my feet chroma not sure if it worked but my shoes and socks smell really bad now. but your right about urea its used a lot in the drugs industry too, but if you have a lawn just piss in a watering can and top up with water this beats all the lawn treatments you can buy really greens up your grass but dont use it too concentrated or it will burn your lawn !

andy4
30th June, 2009, 11:38 AM
my missus got a ped egg,when she'd finished grating her feet cudn't walk proper said it wuz like walking on hot coals silly bitch lol

Lainie
30th June, 2009, 12:48 PM
lol just a lil rub after a shower. it feels like im walking in the air lol

andy4
30th June, 2009, 01:19 PM

she must be doing it wrong then i'll tell her the thick tw@ lol

zaphodbb
30th June, 2009, 01:58 PM

hey a little rub after a shower works for me,but thats another thread :roflmao:

Lainie
30th June, 2009, 03:03 PM
zap!!!!!!!!!

chroma
1st July, 2009, 12:25 AM
hey a little rub after a shower works for me,but thats another thread :roflmao:

I prefer a tug.
Women from paisley apperently prefer wire wool or a handfull of charcoal briquettes as aid or something equaly insane.
A rub just doesnt cut it for me :p

Mr Pumpy
1st July, 2009, 06:35 AM
I prefer a tug.
Women from paisley apperently prefer wire wool or a handfull of charcoal briquettes as aid or something equaly insane.
A rub just doesnt cut it for me :p

Are we still talking about feet here?????

Lainie
1st July, 2009, 08:15 AM
Are we still talking about feet here?????

well i certainly was pumps

forntida
1st July, 2009, 09:26 AM
This bloody thing should have a warning about when to stop paring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/bigboab/long_john_silver.jpg