PDA

View Full Version : Help C209 Eis wiped out

pianoman58
21st August, 2014, 01:38 AM
Had a disaster today with C209 eis, this is the 912DG128 3k91D version.
Came to make a spare key, read it in circuit with R270, and all ff's, car now dead.
I've use this r270 for about 20 jobs this year and its always been perfect till today.

Is there any way back with this EIS, Is it possible to maybe repair the data with a yellow coding key from the dealer.

if i get a used eis with key off ebay etc what else on the car do i need to renew or virginise to marry it up to.

Siham
21st August, 2014, 02:05 AM
So you have 2 solution :

1- search in DK if you can find a full flash for your eis but must have the same part number and rewrite your MCU with this one ,make new key but I can't tell you if you need to renew esl and ecu ,but normaly you need to do it.
2-get other eis (used one) make new key and renew/virginize esl ,ecu and make adaptation with DAS and everything must be OK!

I do not know about yellow key but try to read this mcu with another tool like r260 always worked well for me ,post here your dump and part number will try to recovery the flash with one of my tool but i do not waranty if 100% work or some Master in mercedes will try to repair it for you.

Good luck!:peaceful:

aassfour
21st August, 2014, 07:26 AM
u mean ur eeprom is all FFF or the flash is all FFF ?
if eeprom is all FFFFF get a new EIS , if flash is all FFFFF search for a flash on dk and try to use another programmer to read ur eeprom and redump the flash
u can use , orange5, r260 , xprog