PDA

View Full Version : BMW E36 325is from 1994 ecu red label 413 No Comunications width diag tool

mexanico1971
27th August, 2014, 04:45 AM
Hi people !
I have one e36 that"s goes to one garage to change the clunch and never work no more !
sintomes

car crank but no start , I connect the DME on the table and establish conections width autocom , but in the car no way !
I made a junp wire on the fuel pump and the pump work"s
the only think that"s is freeking me is that in the car no comunications at all !
20 pins plug are ok ! I check all the wires !

what could it be ?? the white relay ??

thank"s in advance

ACDC
27th August, 2014, 12:39 PM
If you really did check every wire in the car's plug for the DME, including the power supply and paying extra attention to the ground points, then you might want to cut the diagnostic line from the DME's plug in the car and connect autoCOM directly to that...if still no connection then you must have missed something, if it's fine then something's wrong with the diag line.

But usually when such a car mech job is done on a car and doesn't start afterwards, then it's usually because someone forgot to put back a ground wire, that's why I said pay special attention to the ground pins.

the_riddler
27th August, 2014, 08:22 PM
Hi people !
I have one e36 that"s goes to one garage to change the clunch and never work no more !

Do you mean clutch if so look at all wires they touched including battery maybe they got one in wrong place.

mexanico1971
27th August, 2014, 09:58 PM
yes clutch ! I have my head made in water last night
I found some shemes for the version E36 , maybe it will be need for some one !
Tomorow I go to the car again

Thank"s