PDA

View Full Version : Skybox f5s freezing when LNb connected

Colin070179
29th August, 2014, 07:13 AM
Hi all

Really need help now, my skybox freezes as soon as LNb cable is fitted, it is not the cable as I have tried in 3 of my friends houses with the same issue. I have tried to delete the constant.cw files as I was told it may be corrupt, however I am not sure the correct way to do this can any one give me a step by step guide.

dj1891
29th August, 2014, 08:06 PM
There is a thread on this somewhere. If you look at my previous posts you'll find it as I had this problem, I'm on my mobile at moment so can't check back.

The solution was to blank a few files and flash old firmware then flash new.

P&D
29th August, 2014, 10:24 PM
Hi all

Really need help now, my skybox freezes as soon as LNb cable is fitted, it is not the cable as I have tried in 3 of my friends houses with the same issue. I have tried to delete the constant.cw files as I was told it may be corrupt, however I am not sure the correct way to do this can any one give me a step by step guide.

try a firmware update ?
or it could be a faulty box

Hadron
30th August, 2014, 12:49 AM
Hi all

Start reading from post #65 in this thread:-

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f184/much-coincidence-400956/index5.html