PDA

View Full Version : Tacho Universal 2008 blocked

guillermoc
29th August, 2014, 07:25 PM
I commented that my "TU 2008" is blocking when reading a VW Transporter memory 93c66, I began to read throw a message sw 000 and after a time showed two lines one in German, I do not remember and below update language in the third row was saying <taste>, remained so every time you turned the trash and then no longer showed more illuminated display anything. Could you help me, I thank you in advance for your response.

Here I bring some photos with the error message :beheaded:

guillermoc
30th August, 2014, 03:50 PM
Help Please !

overs0ull
30th August, 2014, 04:14 PM
i thing your tokens are over . You need to have two plc32 eproms inside and they have tokens . I thing if you not read them at the first time or you don't have this 2 file to program the eeproms with programmer you need to find them from where you by the tool .
how many dashes you made until now befor lock i thing between 30-50 dashes and the tacho lock

guillermoc
30th August, 2014, 05:00 PM
Thank you very much for your answer, I believed that reaching the 50 block was famous ?SYNC ??? but to me what they sold me "NEVER LOCK" .... your you say, I have to get the repair kit containing the new chips and the clock? Thank you.

guillermoc
1st September, 2014, 03:52 PM
Dear, I decided to connect the Tacho Cable series 5-5, 2-3, 3-2 and what I get on the display is ??? SYNC ??? FE and under "SYNC Done" "SYNC Done" and stops there. In the PC shows me the attached picture. If anyone can guide me because you know disconnects appreciate, thanks.

malc3469
2nd September, 2014, 12:11 AM
Guillermo, you need a new dump set, need open the TU and see what configuration clon is....., after that surf the DK forum, get the dumps, and reflash manually with a proper programer. aftar that you have 50 token, maybe 100.......after that 50/100 tokens you need reflash again. From my experience.

BR.