PDA

View Full Version : enabling adult

spudorange
31st August, 2014, 08:09 PM
I know it's been answered here somewhere but going round in circles
Have read the help files and browsed but no joy and I am snowed under work wise so asking for help.

One guys insists on having the adult stuff, from what I have seen it is rubbish but despite that he insists.

I told him to do blue, blue, green, green, green and he changed the adult thingi to or from NO to enable adult content.

I then told him to wait until today as it would autobouqet at 4am, however I got that wrong cos it does not show in those he says.

I have no doubt there's as easy way around this and have grabbed a box to play with here if Al notices this post.

thanks

cactikid
31st August, 2014, 11:38 PM
there are 2 pages in abm with vix adult is on the second.

psats
1st September, 2014, 04:03 PM
enable via bouqet editor.

spudorange
2nd September, 2014, 03:00 PM
How please

have gone through it here for him and getting same problem he is.
blue, blue, green, green, green "nuke all adults channels = NO

In bouquet editor it is showing a key and a red cross against it, I can move it and probably delete it but can not change the settings to view them.

In settings youth protection it shows as

prompt for pin = never
Lock program = from 18 years up

In the end I have told him to go to settings bouquet editor press ok and browse there, cos they seem to come on.
It still shows locked so I have no idea what time or if they scramble

BUT he wants it in his normal bouquets, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Need to get him off my back

thanks

enable via bouquet editor.

psats
2nd September, 2014, 07:34 PM
In editor highlight adult now press menu that controls what blue button says press till it says lock then press blue it should have no key sign do same if its got hide.

spudorange
3rd September, 2014, 11:03 AM
In editor highlight adult now press menu that controls what blue button says press till it says lock then press blue it should have no key sign do same if its got hide.

Where please

I have pressed menu, settings, bouquet editor, (adult has the yellow key next to it) pressing ok takes me in

in that menu I get delete, add, move, rename.

Blue button in editor you mention is RENAME

driving me nuts now

psats
3rd September, 2014, 07:55 PM
Where please

I have pressed menu, settings, bouquet editor, (adult has the yellow key next to it) pressingNUin that menu I get delete, add, move, rename.

Blue button in editor you mention is RENAME

driving me nuts now

have pressed menu, settings, bouquet editor, (adult has the yellow key next to it) NOW PRESS MENU THAT ALTERS WOT BLUE SAYS LOOK AT BOTTOM SCREEN.

spudorange
3rd September, 2014, 09:05 PM
have pressed menu, settings, bouquet editor, (adult has the yellow key next to it) NOW PRESS MENU THAT ALTERS WOT BLUE SAYS LOOK AT BOTTOM SCREEN.

Thanks

don't have that box I was playing with but will have one in a few days so will try that and advise

cheers

spudorange
16th September, 2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks

managed to grab a box and have it sorted now.