PDA

View Full Version : Hate to ask for help but!

yannos
30th June, 2009, 10:38 PM
Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem with an A700.

I had an A700 which worked fine but then it started to mess up.

It would randomly freeze and there would be a single number on the display, i would have to unplug and carry on watching, usually putting the latest fw would sort it out.

I have just updated to 19/03/09 fw and done a scan. ( in the correct area with correct id ) Got all the channels like i should. Except now whenever i try and watch a channel it freezes straight away, no sooner have i unplugged and plugged back in the problem occurs. Even before i can sit back down.

So i thought i would put the reflash the fw or even the old fw back onto the box, however the box will not accept the update. I keep getting "The download is not requested" It's not like i dont know how to do this, i have done it a number of times.

Any ideas for either of my problems?

I have contacted the co where i bought it from and received a returns number i just wanted to try and fix it before i send it back.

Cheers.

wilf
30th June, 2009, 10:46 PM
youve been having a prob with this for a while i can see. i would leave it swithched off for half hour then try reflash the 13.3.09 firmware the one before the last its very stable on both my 700 and 750 boxes