PDA

View Full Version : citroen C4 2005my 1,4 16V 65kw KFU eng. no starter

juniormaxxx
1st September, 2014, 09:22 PM
hello french car lovers!
another realestate in my workshop...today I receive this no starter..on diag all systems are fine only engine have 7-9 faults..all faults related to power suply to: ig coils, inyector,fuel pump..erors deleted..run starter for few sec.and voila they all came back..look in schematic (ad) all this power runs from BSM internal relay..IF engine send comand to engage this relay..
anybody have pinouts somewhere for this modul ? yust to short time for homework..

meaty I promised I will take picture of this work...:top:

autoden
2nd September, 2014, 11:56 AM
check the loom down the side of the timing cover. normally its a broken/rotted wire right on the bend as it goes round the back of the block. presuming you have checked the main relay of course as these do give problems.

juniormaxxx
2nd September, 2014, 07:00 PM
long story in short version failed relay in BSM, only relay..but its hard to dismantle all,so I make some shortcuts as you see in pictures..bsm is made on 2 layer pcb lower is electronic and uper is relay and fuses..I gie up in dismantling because all uper board is filled with some ruber (like renault ecu)..so shortcut is made with brute force..you will need realy nice and strong knipex wirecutter for this yob...
as I promised here is pic at start and in final.
IF you can find used or new there is no coding..I try few of them all work fine without any coding

autoden wires are fine ..only cheap chinese relay build in