PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2 CRD Hot Start

Milicija
3rd September, 2014, 06:26 PM
Hello, I have Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2 CRD 110 kW with hot start problem. It has EDC16C2 ecm. I tried to read with MPPS directly Chrysler Pt Cruiser 2.2 CRD but it gave me error, so I tried Mercedes Benz A200 EDC16C2 and it have readed succesfully, so I supose it should work?

Could anyone could give me advice I have tried to find map like in this guide (https://sites.google.com/site/vagecumap/hot-start-fix), but I couldn't. Could anyone check and help me out? Also I would like to know if there will be no problems if I have readed dump as MB A200?

I attach my dump: 275706

bobolin4o
4th September, 2014, 09:03 AM
Hello!
I've never seen such problem like "hot start" on EDC16 Common Rail system.
I suggest you to check rail pressure while crank the engine...
Regards!

Babos
4th September, 2014, 10:50 AM
There can be problem in fuel system!
Check all conection some where you can see fuel go out!

Milicija
8th September, 2014, 05:17 PM
Thank you for your reply, yes, there are no programming hot start problem on this vehicles. Howerver the problem exists, the pressure is fine while cranking 320-350 bar, injectors were tested and fine, compression, timing - good. Everything is good, no faul codes. When I try to crank the car for example: at 30 Celcius temperature, the injection quantity starts from 35 mg and the car wont start, the ecu starts to dose more fuel 34,40,50,60,65 mg and it starts...

When I disconnect temperature sensor the ecu "sees" -40 Celcius temperature, the injection quantity is 80 mg and the car starts fine.

I dont know what to look for, everything is fine... (yes temperature, injectors (tested in few places with injected quantity and pressure), compression etc...) I tried to find and modify the start map, but still can't find it. Could anyone tell me location off it? :) I attach my dump: 276322

Babos
8th September, 2014, 08:27 PM
Here your file.
Best regards.

Milicija
8th September, 2014, 08:42 PM
Thank you very much!, I will test and report :)

Milicija
9th September, 2014, 07:36 PM
Thanks for babos, your dump works and now it starts to dose from 65 mg ! :)