View Full Version : VW Golf 7 VDO OBD AUDi A3 DashCoder km ok

YILDIZ OTO
4th September, 2014, 05:00 PM
~~~UPDATE FOR FREE - PAY PER CAR AFTER SUCCESS~~~

VW Golf 7 VDO OBD for DashCoder

Audi A3 2013- OBD for DashCoder

teerak2uk
4th September, 2014, 05:02 PM
And if no success then who fixes the dash?

javyb
4th September, 2014, 05:16 PM
~~~UPDATE FOR FREE - PAY PER CAR AFTER SUCCESS~~~

VW Golf 7 VDO OBD for DashCoder

Audi A3 2013- OBD for DashCoder

So you do by obd? Do not have to send dash to dashcoder office?

smartymarti
4th September, 2014, 07:08 PM
You send file to them , they emulate it using smelecom and send back

TULGEYWOODMAN
4th September, 2014, 09:17 PM
Oh that sounds like a plan...................NOT

PremierD
4th September, 2014, 09:19 PM
:roflmao: ... you made a funny Eric .. lol

Dashcoder-Alexander
4th September, 2014, 09:26 PM
this is no joke. the dashcoder only emulates the car to a smelecom hardware and then he sends the original smelecom created bootloader to the car.

----------------------------------------------

better to spend the money on a device who can really calculate this because after next update the engineers from smelecom will have fixed this.
at least i would check if there is a whole car connected before i would send this bootloader with the last vw secret in this universe....

rukartinatv
5th September, 2014, 01:44 AM
this is no joke. the dashcoder only emulates the car to a smelecom hardware and then he sends the original smelecom created bootloader to the car.

----------------------------------------------

better to spend the money on a device who can really calculate this because after next update the engineers from smelecom will have fixed this.
at least i would check if there is a whole car connected before i would send this bootloader with the last vw secret in this universe....

Alex any news with cas4 5m48h?
Are Dashcoder its planing to relice any updates
in the future?
or cant be done yet?
thank you

Dashcoder-Alexander
5th September, 2014, 07:06 AM
developement stopped. i would use Xprog M Hardware and Soft 5.5
you only have to lift two pins and this is possible for all here. after the secutity has been diasabled the communication with the device is stable. there is a second solution on the market (originally from italy) later they launched a better version.
but on this device there is no need to lift the pins. you have to heat the mcu to 60 degrees. we had some damaged mcus with this.
easy to handle but with risk.
since last summer the xprog device is working good on 9s12xe (original from russia) check the latest manuals (they had an error in wirng diagrams of older manuals).

clone is working like original now 5.5 is available and sw stable.
you have to be careful with resetting security. once no problem, twice ok if has to be, three times 50% possibility of hardware damage. so i would leave the security state in disabled.
Xprog:
1) reset security
device will glitch the mcu until the completely switched off bdm answers. then flash area where security is will be read,erased and written/reflashed with security off.
2) now you have access to all areas. you can read d-flash, modify whatever you want and write it back.
3) you can set security now (i would not do this until crc checks will be done by the cas manufacturer)
in the case of an error acces is possible without the risk of glitching the device again.

there will be no different solution. frequency for glitch muste be the same.
for keymaking there is a device from bulgaria. but if you are able to solder correctly the xprog has a failure of much less than 5%.
this is acceptable. (only for first time of resettig security)

so be careful if you can find hints for soldering on the target pcb, then i would only do the job when security is already disabled, or the customers accepts the risk and pays in the case of damaged module (up to 500euro for replacement with programming)
+towing costs.

summary:

cas 4 up to 2014 are possible
small risk wit correct use of the recommended device
all solutions use the same way
this is not a job for beginners