PDA

View Full Version : sending mms with samsung g600

ma64
1st July, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hiya hope one of you top people out there can shed some light on this problem with my mobile phone.Its a samsung sgh g600 and it was originally locked to v****n mobile. I found an unlock code on the net to free it up which worked but now since I've done that I cant send mms messages and it comes up on the screen, 'configuration error'. When it was originally locked to v****n I could send this type of text no problem.I have taken the sim out and tried it in another phone and it works as normal so its definitely a problem with the samsung.
Many thanks if anyone can help,cheers, Mark

ManofScience
1st July, 2009, 05:21 PM
delete all the network settings, GPRS, etc then get your service provider to re-send you MMS settings - then save them.

ma64
1st July, 2009, 11:17 PM
Hi thanks for replying.Please excuse my ignorance but Ive gone into my network settings thing and I cant see how you delete the things you mentioned,I'd be much obliged for your help again if you dont mind, cheers, Mark

bvilleuk
8th September, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hi thanks for replying.Please excuse my ignorance but Ive gone into my network settings thing and I cant see how you delete the things you mentioned,I'd be much obliged for your help again if you dont mind, cheers, Mark

No need to delete -- the MMS settings overwrite the original with no probs -- I know --- I was that man :)