PDA

View Full Version : Need help vw Phaeton 3.0tdi after dpf off ,i have a problem ??

digi men
5th September, 2014, 06:42 AM
Hy, i have a problem, after making dpf off on a vw Phaeton 3.0tdi edc16 by one switch, the car have glow plug lamp blinking and make regeneration, and the car have no power when the lamp is blinking, can maybe someone help whit this or hade same similar problem and know how to resolve, the dpf is empty sensors ok, if someone have maybe a idea what can be wrong ?

Thaks in advance for anny help !

mastaflex
5th September, 2014, 06:47 AM
wrong switch

Babos
5th September, 2014, 06:48 AM
First it is regination or white smoke to idele?
Secound what show diagnostic? have active dtc or no? chek in transmition module to.

twincam
5th September, 2014, 06:52 AM
What faults do You have in ECU? Did You reset dpf, soot content in ecu before writing dpf_off file? With switch solution there is no regeneration so could be different problem and with blinking glow plug lamp there could be incompatibility of software error in ecu, You can read about this in edc16 dpf switch topic on this forum, there is solution for this.

digi men
5th September, 2014, 07:52 AM
ok, now the dtc is pressure regulation control motor for exhaust gas turbocharger, in german( druckregelung stelmotor f?r abgasturbolader) and here are the file what i have made, so you can check !

Babos
5th September, 2014, 08:07 AM
Try write agai original file and after write mod file without CK.

digi men
5th September, 2014, 08:29 AM
Thanks _babos for helping, i will try it, do you have look the file is it ok made ?

Babos
5th September, 2014, 08:35 AM
i look mod file and for me dpf is off.
i no look all file only sector.

digi men
5th September, 2014, 08:42 AM
Only this was maded, so now i have made one without cheksum, when i have time i check if it will work !

digi men
14th September, 2014, 11:15 PM
After research with the trouble, it was the turbo and not the file wat make the problem, so we have solved it now !