PDA

View Full Version : sky card unlock for free chennals

ashali152
1st July, 2009, 09:59 PM
sky card for fta chennals

red devil
1st July, 2009, 10:38 PM
how can i unlock my sky card for free chennals there is away i had a website afew months ago but can't find it now any help

that kind of discussion is not allowed here m8 :eek:

opsmonkey
1st July, 2009, 10:52 PM
Oh My God..

ashali152 = 3 posts and 176 downloads..!!

red devil
1st July, 2009, 11:11 PM
that has to be a record :hmmmm2:

on_the_jazz
2nd July, 2009, 12:14 AM
Oh My God..

Whoa those are some impressive stats. I wonder what kinda set up he has to warrant 176 downloads.

jfish
2nd July, 2009, 12:19 AM
how can i unlock my sky card for free chennals there is away i had a website afew months ago but can't find it now any help

heard this works, not done it myself

stick sky card in microwave and on full power heat up for 30 seconds

red devil
2nd July, 2009, 12:53 AM
heard this works, not done it myself

stick sky card in microwave and on full power heat up for 30 seconds

i think ur right ! but a m8 of mine told me to put some
salt & vinegar on the chip first :flute:

cactikid
2nd July, 2009, 01:04 AM
i was going to try a phone card never used still in credit but cant decide which way is up.

gazz10
2nd July, 2009, 10:15 PM
Oh My God..

hmmm i thought the downloads section was only open to xx amount of posts. Will probably find with that amount of downloads the files are located on another site.

Steal from peter to pay paul.

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd July, 2009, 08:04 PM
not a record....1 post 202 downloads is the highest ive seen....these guys dont have setups..they have forums themselves and use our forum as a source for the files!

Lyrrad
4th July, 2009, 06:55 PM
There really ought to be some kind of simple ratio of posts made or thanks RECEIVED to downloads allowed.

Or anyone that wants to donate an amount to this site then perhaps downloads should also be allowed too. [although posts made/thanks received should be priority]

There is a lot of hard work inputted here from a few and a lot of information supplied here from a few more.

I know the powers to be may not agree with my sentiment, but this is one of the most informative and friendly technically minded forums out there, and perhaps by implimenting the above it may not then be considered as friendly. I just hate it when people just take without giving.

There has to be a formula that is deemed fair.

Any thoughts from others?

red devil
5th July, 2009, 04:12 PM
There really ought to be some kind of simple ratio of posts made or thanks RECEIVED to downloads allowed.

Or anyone that wants to donate an amount to this site then perhaps downloads should also be allowed too. [although posts made/thanks received should be priority]

There is a lot of hard work inputted here from a few and a lot of information supplied here from a few more.

I know the powers to be may not agree with my sentiment, but this is one of the most informative and friendly technically minded forums out there, and perhaps by implimenting the above it may not then be considered as friendly. I just hate it when people just take without giving.

There has to be a formula that is deemed fair.

Any thoughts from others?

I agree m8 but if u make it 25 posts before they can download or sometin like that all that will happen is they will only spam the board with stupid posts and annoy everyone, maybe new members should be allowed only 5 downloads and then wen they reach 100 posts they can download again, maybe some will stay around and contribute then

krazylegz
5th July, 2009, 04:15 PM
if we increase the post count to allow downloads we will just get loads and loads of spammers posting crap as red says, it used to be 5 posts to download but even then there was an enormous amount of crap getting posted, so it got dropped down to 1 post to save the board getting cluttered with crap.

cactikid
5th July, 2009, 10:14 PM
i was never told i had to download:hmmmm2: hmmm what to download:sleep:lol

Pittsey
7th July, 2009, 03:25 PM
I want some free Chennals too.

.: JaCkPoT :.
7th July, 2009, 08:04 PM
its only the freesat channel you get mate!

t0m5k1
12th October, 2009, 05:26 PM
roflmfaoapmsl

waqasahmed
12th October, 2009, 08:41 PM

clone it by putting the card into a programmer
Once the card is in, erase everything
Clone it by using the clone tool available that comes with the software
Insert a funcard
copy your cloned card across
Voila you have no TV, even your legitimate one is now screwed :D

t0m5k1
13th October, 2009, 04:07 PM
i prefer the microwave version as it is more effective & you actualy see it occur right bfore your eye's

Walkinmyshadow
15th October, 2009, 12:36 PM
This thread belongs in the comedy section,
Some of the funniest responses to the original post ive ever heard.
Great stuff :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

cornishcharlie
15th October, 2009, 12:43 PM
i prefer the microwave version as it is more effective & you actualy see it occur right bfore your eye's
I'm not too sure, it didn't work for me, I think I may have had it set on "Defrost", should it curl at the edges ?

chrislad
15th October, 2009, 03:17 PM
me too. serous question though this. when you cancel sky you keep the box does it become a freesat box basically or does it block all channels icluding bbc etc

johnneyboy
15th October, 2009, 03:30 PM
dont we all want free tv, maybe if we are good boys and girl, santa will bring us some free tv

on_the_jazz
15th October, 2009, 05:43 PM
me too. serous question though this. when you cancel sky you keep the box does it become a freesat box basically or does it block all channels icluding bbc etc

You'll get the freeview ones.

accies
15th October, 2009, 06:54 PM
As i said in General Chat a week ago,it only costs a few ? to support this great site,so why not give a little you get so much back!! Put my card in freezer for a day then hit it with hammer,shattering results

waqasahmed
15th October, 2009, 08:14 PM

The microwave will fry the chip, so what would you prefer? Then again, you could get your salt and vinegar out for your fried chip :D

Elric
15th October, 2009, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by ashali152 View Post

you could allways ask rupert murdock to unlock the card but i assure
it wont be free :roflmao:

waqasahmed
15th October, 2009, 11:27 PM
He charges ?46 a month for non HD stuff, but unfortunately you cant haggle with him. Still for what its worth, what an awesome deal you have there. Why on earth would you want to pirate cable TV when you can pirate Sky by paying Murdoch ?46 a month to chip your card? Well worth it if you ask me

daithi
16th October, 2009, 11:00 AM
chrislad try this link it will get ya a few more free channels on your sky box

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f73/tune-extra-free-channels-sky-59123/

ashali152
19th October, 2009, 05:33 PM
i have the new card but not for my box how can i use that for my box for fta

waqasahmed
19th October, 2009, 06:47 PM
whyd you need to? You get fta without a card any way

ashali152
21st October, 2009, 02:12 PM
we don't got ch 5 how can we get that

wizard1000
22nd October, 2009, 02:42 PM
hy im interested too in fta chanels

thanks

sinbad
19th November, 2009, 03:32 PM
we don't got ch 5 how can we get that
you have to ring sky free veiw number in services button on remote it will cost you one off payment of ?19.99 for a new card so you can get channel 5

kenmonu
19th November, 2009, 09:52 PM
Oh My God..

~~~~ ya dont miss much do ya, lol.

daithi
19th November, 2009, 11:20 PM
hes got 214 now what could ya possibly be downloading from here

anyway heres how ya get them free dont bother paying them i posted this a while ago

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f73/tune-extra-free-channels-sky-59123/

sparki 234
18th January, 2010, 12:56 AM
Cool i will try that

sparki 234
18th January, 2010, 01:05 AM
me too I want some free Chennals

bob114
2nd February, 2010, 03:54 AM
Hi
Not sure if this will work on new cards

I get channel 5 on a sky card at my caravan (blue one with yellow house)
Place card in slot leave box on stand by overnight (was told to leave 24 houres)
Then was able to get channel 5 this has worked on 3 different makes of digiboxes for sky
Just a note the sky cards were not paired with the boxes

Hope this may help

fox1562
2nd February, 2010, 04:01 AM
would love to get new chanles also........
thank you