PDA

View Full Version : Lost all BBC Channels

ccluva
17th June, 2008, 10:11 AM
Hello all

Thansk for a very informative and helpful forum.

I've got an odd problem that has occured in the last few days and hope that you guys may be able to help.

I have Nokia DBox which was originally running Andromeda V2. Was working well with all channels clear.

A few days ago BBC channels started chirping occasionally with the odd freeze, then yesterday all BBC channels were completely black with no sound apart from just an odd chirp occasionally. All other channels are fine its just BBC1 2 3 4 and BBC News 24. Looked at the channel info screen on BBC and a few other working channels and the BER, SNR, Sig and Bitrate were all fairly similar on working and non working channels.

I tried rescanning channels but that did not help. Dragged my official VM Box out of the cupboard and that picks up the BBC channels with no problems.

Tried flashing Blade Quad, Set location (BasildonTW) and scanned all channels. The scan picked up everything apart from the BBC channels, it's like the BBC has dropped off the face of the earth as far as my dbox is concerned.

Does anyone have similar problems or any ideas how I might resolve this.

Thanks , Mike.

DBOX 2 Nokia 2 Chip, Tested with Andromeda 2 and Blade Quad.
Connected directly to VM Isolater box on the wall, no Splitters.
All Premium and FTA channels strong and clear (Apart from BBC)

kcgsimpson
18th June, 2008, 04:03 PM
i had the same problem last night. was all back to normal this morning.