What flashing tool you have?
What is ECU?

dashtec
11th September, 2014, 11:56 AM
fgtech v53 euro
edc16 c33

ominimicu
11th September, 2014, 01:02 PM
U can read codes on the injectors, they are written on the body.
use CLip or any diag tool, and enter engine, codiifications, or coding.. and look for injector coding. and enter the codes in the required order

dashtec
24th September, 2014, 07:50 PM
im having problem with injector codes, tried clip and consult no luck all injector reading AAAAAA ive attached eeprom and flash i believe injector coding in eprom any1 please help to sort it out owner doing mu head in every day. Spoke to dealer they never got back to me.

gttuning
24th September, 2014, 09:31 PM
you need proper diagnostic other way you be in same place next week.get some one to do it for you if you cant your self.
other way is to get a bdm set for ecu upload to your ecu then fit in to the car get galeto and read incector coding use @can coder @ in galeto,then take ecu out bdm your ori bdm files,then fit to car and up load injector coding with can coder.
maybe that will work.
you should yous can coder on them ecu,or bdm the ecu for backup.

dashtec
24th September, 2014, 09:56 PM
are you saying i should get eprom from another ecu read and save injector coding using galeto , write original eprom file and write injector coding back with galato

gttuning
25th September, 2014, 10:43 AM
are you saying i should get eprom from another ecu read and save injector coding using galeto , write original eprom file and write injector coding back with galato
yes..........:)

betrescudan
25th September, 2014, 10:51 AM
you need proper diagnostic other way you be in same place next week.get some one to do it for you if you cant your self.
other way is to get a bdm set for ecu upload to your ecu then fit in to the car get galeto and read incector coding use @can coder @ in galeto,then take ecu out bdm your ori bdm files,then fit to car and up load injector coding with can coder.
maybe that will work.
you should yous can coder on them ecu,or bdm the ecu for backup.
but it use the best tool for that...nissan consult...the dealler tool....read the codes writed upside of injectors and reccode with consult please

bobolin4o
25th September, 2014, 11:33 AM
When the codes are fuc*ed up with AAAAA..., Consult can't do that thing...
Only manual - BDM, FG can coder, MPPS etc...

betrescudan
25th September, 2014, 11:40 AM
When the codes are fuc*ed up with AAAAA..., Consult can't do that thing...
Only manual - BDM, FG can coder, MPPS etc...
means that is something like virgine injectors?this AAAAAAAAAA?

bobolin4o
25th September, 2014, 01:00 PM
I did Laguna DCI last month. After reading, MPPS saved codes in separate file. The codes in the ECU became AAA... I tried to code the injectors with CLIP (for education purpose), without succes, the CLIP told me, that the injectors can't be coded... After flashing the mod file, MPPS ask me for that file and write the codes successfully...
I did similar car with FG Tech too... Before reading the flash, use "can coder" to read the codes and save in a file. After flashing the mod, again with "can coder" write this file back.

gttuning
25th September, 2014, 01:07 PM
yes thats why i said use other set of epp.just to get any inj.codes,

smirnoff_rules
28th September, 2016, 08:10 AM
does it save as a text file ? and just with all codes in 1 long line ? can you just make this text file and install or is it a bin ?, just wondering

pulsar2000
28th September, 2016, 08:33 AM
does it save as a text file ? and just with all codes in 1 long line ? can you just make this text file and install or is it a bin ?, just wondering

Smirnoff mate 2 year old thread LOL :>
anyways had same thing happen Nissan X trail years ago, and if you lose inj codes, Car not start, Nissan Consult only thing that coded in, Never thought of CLIP, so dunno on that one

smirnoff_rules
28th September, 2016, 08:26 PM
o yea lol , it was more wondering how codes are saved and if a text file can be edited , ie replace an injector and code with fgtech or kess , l have clip so not a problem , was just interested how its saved

shadow12
28th September, 2016, 09:14 PM
I lost injector codes recently on nissan 2.0dci, had to read injector code file from renault 2.0dci and write to nissan using renault protocol with fgtech

smirnoff_rules
28th September, 2016, 09:24 PM
I lost injector codes recently on nissan 2.0dci, had to read injector code file from renault 2.0dci and write to nissan using renault protocol with fgtech

l have read then any code as long as its not AAAAA will work fine , if anyone have a inj/code file can they post , might come in usefull for anyone havin problems.
members without clip l mean

if we can get fgtech and kess ones would be useful

warrio67
29th September, 2016, 02:31 PM
mpps save file as .noz for kess or fg tech i don't know the extension of file
text is like
AAAAAABBBBBBCCCCCCDDDDDD

pulsar2000
29th September, 2016, 07:12 PM

what you read another set ? and wrote ? or you used nissan inj in a renault to get codes.,
dont see how renault other inj would work in nissan if different codes, or you edit or something the read ?
can you clarify what and how u did it,,, may help someone, im interested,

smirnoff_rules
10th December, 2016, 08:43 PM
read this on another site

make a notepad files name it your chassis number and change to .noz

and add this text but change to your chassis number and injector numbers NO SPACES

[Data]
CodeSize=28
Codes=8RZYBSGBAACBWHBAR7F5IAIH1CSF
Vin=VF1JMXXXXXXXXXXXX

now use mpps or kess , fgtech is the 9DCI file l uploaded but cant see away to edit but will recover none start . l have also read that anycode will get running as long as there not AAAAAAAAAAAAA, but havnt tried that

Meat-Head
10th December, 2016, 08:57 PM
DUMB QUESTION:-

if your entering codes using text file

cyl 1,2,3,4 or in t' firing order eg 1,3,4,2

smirnoff_rules
10th December, 2016, 09:16 PM
l think its 4321 1 being gearbox end ? l might be wrong tho

pulsar2000
2nd March, 2017, 08:33 PM
I did Laguna DCI last month. After reading, MPPS saved codes in separate file. The codes in the ECU became AAA... I tried to code the injectors with CLIP (for education purpose), without succes, the CLIP told me, that the injectors can't be coded... After flashing the mod file, MPPS ask me for that file and write the codes successfully...
I did similar car with FG Tech too... Before reading the flash, use "can coder" to read the codes and save in a file. After flashing the mod, again with "can coder" write this file back.
Can you explain better, as dont quite understand how you got inj codes ok again, I have a X trail, I backed up inj codes with KESS and FGTECH, I read flash with KESS as thought better for stable read / write, i write Mod, and then try to redode with KESS it saying something not allowed, something to do with VIN, so now i have AAAAAAAAA for codes, on diagnostics, I also try FGTECH renault INJ coding, of my fgtech read of codes, and fails, So what your saying is BDM any EEP and the mod to ecu, then put back in car, and code using coding function and will accept ? could do with a fast reply as really need to get car gone tomorrow, Thanks for help in advance
p.s i was using REAL key Metal in barrel not using plastic to turn on / off ignition. I know you need real key, not Fob in car and use plastic to ign,

FIXED !
inj recoded launch x431, accepted even tho still said AAAAAAAAAAAAA
then allowed car starts ok, still has inj error, but not the immo error,

Then used backed up Kess inj codes, this time accepted and wrote, job done,
was getting concerned as everyone saying KTS or Consult all that works, well X431 sort of does enough to let car start :>

2hard
8th March, 2017, 04:14 AM
Renault Scenic 1.9DCI EDC16C3

When I read flash with Galletto, I lost injector codes.. Shows AAAAAA for all injectors, I cant change codes and car revs 1500rpms..
So, after read this Thread and read information on Galletto Screen, I found in Renault drivers (Injector Coder Can). I used it and after see in file VIN and 24 (A).
I replace the (A) with injector codes, starting with first code injector (1? injector side gearbox) and write file back to car!

Done and Solved my problem.

Many thanks Guys ;)

pulsar2000
8th March, 2017, 07:56 AM
Renault Scenic 1.9DCI EDC16C3

When I read flash with Galletto, I lost injector codes.. Shows AAAAAA for all injectors, I cant change codes and car revs 1500rpms..
So, after read this Thread and read information on Galletto Screen, I found in Renault drivers (Injector Coder Can). I used it and after see in file VIN and 24 (A).
I replace the (A) with injector codes, starting with first code injector (1? injector side gearbox) and write file back to car!

Done and Solved my problem.

Many thanks Guys ;)

Renault no problem lose inj codes, always start and most tools will code back in, Nissan different story, soon as inj codes lost immo error, comes with it, because of lost coding, then very little chance of recoding, and doing what you did wont help, i know i tried last week, managed to recode so that car would start which cleared immo error, then used my kess backed up inj that i read prior to flashing mod, and all was ok, I cant see how anyone can flash a x trail or quashkai over OBD without problem, BDM only way imo,

xjojo
23rd March, 2018, 07:45 PM

INFO FOR PEOPLE HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM AFTER BAD OBD READ
Repair of quashquai took me two days
another garage tried to read ecu via obd2 and lost injector codes and synchro immo
EEprom dump in ecu was corupted after obd read by kess
I've synced immo via Launch x431
after that when immo ok DON'T START YOUR CAR because immo problem again!!!
Then I took out ecu from car and read EEprom content again
I've found location of injector codes and write codes from another eprom bdm dump from forum
INJ Codes changed FROM AAAAAAA to diffrent ones wrong to my car
Then I was able to change codes by Launch
There is no possibilty to code injectors if EEprom is corrupded Need get any of codes and later change

In my accident there was problem also with immo
Car started and all works 100% ok
If somebody need PM me i will send eeprom dumps corrupted, with immo, and with added INJ codes to compare to learn

NO INJ codes in FLASH!
OBD TOOLS writes codes to FILE TEMPORARY AND DELETES IT MEANWHILE WRITE

kennyash1
23rd March, 2018, 09:45 PM

another garage tried to read ecu via obd2 and lost injector codes and synchro immo
I've found location of injector codes and write codes from another eprom bdm dump from forum
There is no possibilty to code injectors if EEprom is corrupded Need get any of codes and later change

If somebody need PM me i will send eeprom dumps corrupted, with immo, and with added INJ codes to compare to learn

NO INJ codes in FLASH!

thanks for the gravedig

atomantmk
24th March, 2018, 10:53 PM
On Monday I have one Nissan Quashqai 1.6 dCi 130PS for DPF Off, I'm gonna read ECU with Kess V2 EU Clone,
now question is, is it possible to have problems with injector codes or no?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

charlie1980
3rd April, 2018, 11:36 PM
Mate I need help I’m using launch and it keeps saying fail..

charlie1980
4th April, 2018, 12:04 PM
Is there anyone local to Dorset that could come and help me out with this Nissan x trail?

pulsar2000
4th April, 2018, 01:41 PM
PM SENT ! im close

pulsar2000
7th April, 2018, 06:32 PM
So how you see AAAAAAA in read of eeprom ?
what do i need to download, I have a eeprom out of X TRAIL with lost injectors, EEPROM attached
Inj Codes are From Gearbox
B11SH1H
CS11G1H
AIIH8NG
881BEIG

NO INJ codes in FLASH!

rost2527
15th April, 2018, 07:42 PM
Hi

I have the same problem with a missing injector codes on a Nissan X-Trail 2.0DcI. like an idiot i forgot to read the Injector Coder Can file with my Galletto V54 before reading/Writing the remap file, now the car wont start because all the injectors are reading as AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA now the IMMO has kicked in.

Can someone tell me the format of the file to write the injector codes back to the car with Galletto is it just the 28 charactors of the 4 injectors in a row?

I.e.

AR1K8EF88844WF88Z661F8RR03NG

or do i need to add anything else?

Thanks in advance.

Roy

Sshram
16th April, 2018, 03:22 PM
So how you see AAAAAAA in read of eeprom ?
what do i need to download, I have a eeprom out of X TRAIL with lost injectors, EEPROM attached
Inj Codes are From Gearbox
B11SH1H
CS11G1H
AIIH8NG
881BEIG

Hi pulsar2000, am havig issues writing the file back on fgtech

I am able to write, but then gt an error write3
Tried with a launch x431 but it says that the function is not available for this vehicle.

pulling my hair out now, do you hve any suggestions?

samsung989
3rd March, 2020, 07:12 PM
Thanks bro

p4scu
26th September, 2021, 10:52 PM

NO INJ codes in FLASH!

Can you help me? I have the same problem on Nissan qashqai. Thank you