PDA

View Full Version : Autocom cdp clone for professional use

AlexG40
11th September, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hello guys,

I own a garage and i already have a fault code reader. I need a new diagnostic tool for professional use.

My main question is if this tool

-Is it able to setup, special functions like, throttle body alignment (to all cars), gearbox setup (to smart, peugeot 107 semi auto, vw dsg), electric steering wheel column setup (to fiat,opel).

-Also, is it able to diagnose all the cars in the market?

-Is it a 100% professional tool?

Please give me an accurate answer.

ominimicu
11th September, 2014, 01:00 PM
not a 100% pro tool...
has DIag , acutator test, some coding options.. but not on all cars..
i was surprised on VAG 3.0 tdi had only 2 coding options...
its just a cheap diag tool that is better than ELm or shite like that.

AlexG40
11th September, 2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the reply..

Is there any one clone tool that is more appropriate for professional use?

ominimicu
11th September, 2014, 04:28 PM
for what it costs get the autocom or delhpi ( its teh same )
and i personally like Abrites (fvdi) tool...but its quite expensive...and does a LOT

NASTASE
11th September, 2014, 05:38 PM
"Autocom cdp clone for professional use"?????????

Hi mate,
clone tool for professional use=go elephant hunting with bow and arrows.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

smirnoff_rules
11th September, 2014, 05:54 PM
its a year old now and no new cracked software coming , its ok but not something l would used all the time ,
u need afew now , daigbox , vcds , autoboss , clip , ect.. cant rely on autocom only

AlexG40
11th September, 2014, 08:02 PM
I had a look at the abrites tool and i saw that its brand specific...
So you guys say that Autocom does diagnosis only. Is there another economic diagnostic tool to have a look?

What do you say if i buy general diagnostic tool (that is capable to communicate with all brands) and then buy a few specific tools like vagcom, opcom, lexia and star?

DARFVADER
11th September, 2014, 08:44 PM
Mate all round scanners are all similar .. cover 40 makes of vehicle at around ?1500 ,thats under ?40 worth of diagnostic software per make, so obviously they are limited to functions of dealer tools, some makes have quite good coverage for certain makes and crap coverage for others.One tool suits certain makes better than others.

You must first determine the main makes of vehicle you work at and then we could suggest the best tools.

Dealer level tools are great but if you have many of them the yearly subscriptions are astronomical.
A basic allround scanner such as autocom ,ucandas etc are cheap and will aid in diagnosing faults on an allround basis ,but for programming etc they are not so good.

rideon
11th September, 2014, 09:54 PM
Let me put it this way...

IF your name is ..Lance Armstrong,for example, then you should buy a 500,000 $ bike and go for the tour of france...
ELSE ,buy a 50$ used bike, and go for a ride in the park...
Don't really see the point in buying expensive and hi tech stuff if you can't use em

AlexG40
12th September, 2014, 06:33 PM
The reason where i'm looking for a cheap tool is because, when you read a fault code and you ask a silly price of money like 10 euros clients do no accept that as a labour.
Unfortunately i need that tool because i cannot fix a faulty sensor and that stuff...

Let me set it clear... Is there any economical tool for professional use?

koira
12th September, 2014, 07:59 PM
The reason where i'm looking for a cheap tool is because, when you read a fault code and you ask a silly price of money like 10 euros clients do no accept that as a labour..

Possibly we could raise some funds as a community and get you them professional tools. Then you can read codes for your customers absolutely free. It's important to keep clients happy.

smirnoff_rules
12th September, 2014, 11:06 PM
The reason where i'm looking for a cheap tool is because, when you read a fault code and you ask a silly price of money like 10 euros clients do no accept that as a labour.
Unfortunately i need that tool because i cannot fix a faulty sensor and that stuff...

10 euros? no wonder u havnt got a scanner . that's way to cheap . l charge ?30 for a scan and then labour to repair and lm always busy . it's this shit Chinese clones that kill garages . lucky these garages have no idea how to fix a fault . the code isn't Always to problem

speedy100
13th September, 2014, 09:40 PM

Hi,

AUTOCOM GTP or DELPHI are both very good tools. Will cover You at 95% of cases... so for their price You can not go wrong. If You check BOSCH or Magneti Marelli Diagnostic tools You will see that are in the area of many thousands of Euro and they also do not do the job 100% plus You pay yearly support that is obligatory... How many scans at what price someone must do to pay back for this investment...???
The jobs You can not do with it just send them to a dealer... were they will chop their head off...

By the way, if You believe You are doing a good job start charging at least 20 Euro. They will respect You more and You will make some dissent money for Your labor...

Best Regards

lonczyn
15th September, 2014, 03:22 PM
for this price this is the best solution right now on marek. im using it for about half a year and it is really good. on the beginning you will be able to do almost everythink that you will see in your garage. managing dtc read and delete them some of coding functions etc. there is no such a think that will cover 100% of market. but i still think this is my best tool that i have bought. cheap fast and really good.