03L906022MR
EDC17CP14

monitel_service
11th September, 2014, 08:14 PM
Hello try and thanks Pass in PM

Meat-Head
11th September, 2014, 08:27 PM

I WAS GOING TO ADD TO THAT ROMAINAN THREAD ABOUT THE GUY THST CAME IN THE OTHER DAY, BUT ILL NOT BOTHER NOW, WHY PASSWORD THINGS, POINTLESS TOTALLY POINTLESS.

IF YOU CALLED THE FIRE DEPARTMENT WOULD THEY ASK YOU FOR THE PASSWORD BEFORE THEY CAME OUT TO YOU?

kazikk
12th September, 2014, 07:43 AM

Password = CASH $$

no thanks i will find swith my self.

Meat-Head
12th September, 2014, 07:49 AM
WTF the guy asking for money, stamp on the report button and scream and scream till a moderator comes.

betrescudan
12th September, 2014, 07:55 AM
i want to buy your f...password for cleaning my ass...how many CASH $$ ?

PremierD
12th September, 2014, 10:03 AM

Member kazikk (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/23776-kazikk/)
owes you a big apology mate ... :)
because of the misinformation he posted .. I banned you .. a mistake which has now been rectified ...

tunertool
12th September, 2014, 10:22 AM
Sounds like kazikk needs to be banned!

Some people protect their work because they usually sell their files to others [outside of DK of course] but maybe they wanted to help a fellow DK member so posted a solution and protected their work!

I see no harm is protecting your work at the end of the day we have to pay for damos and such solutions so why should we make them freely available for everyone?

And its the idiots that leech the forum for free and often bad files that are killing this market!

Rant over!

gmb45
12th September, 2014, 10:40 AM
imo i see no harm in protecting your work, thats just my opinion, i also see people on here trying to eliminate the opposition, if members on dk would report any pms that they might recieve regaurding selling/trading etc, we could eliminate them pdq, we need the pms to act unless its blatantly obvious.

kazikk
12th September, 2014, 10:59 AM
I'm very SORRY, my mistake :beheaded:
Everything is sorted now.