View Full Version : Mercedes Key NEC information needed

autodigitec
12th September, 2014, 03:39 PM
ah fck it..

PierreTheron
12th September, 2014, 11:22 PM
Hi
M8
Most Mercedes top boffins on here are past this phase .they remember all mcu's out off there head and with experience that gets easy ..

S seems yu at beginning stage now . Iff you spend about 50 hours a week on DK you might even sotr out the new type issues here .
I only spend about 20 hours a week off reading and putting everything together and i can already read the mercedes nec data my way but i still do not know whether I must give this info away on here ...

autodigitec
13th September, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hi
M8
Most Mercedes top boffins on here are past this phase .they remember all mcu's out off there head and with experience that gets easy ..

S seems yu at beginning stage now . Iff you spend about 50 hours a week on DK you might even sotr out the new type issues here .
I only spend about 20 hours a week off reading and putting everything together and i can already read the mercedes nec data my way but i still do not know whether I must give this info away on here ...

Thanks for your reply.
When you say "and i can already read the mercedes nec data my way", do you mean you have a programmer made by you or have a public tool?

I'm trying to create my own NEC key reader, but information is so scarce that anything, really anything, will help.

If you have pinout and could share that, would be amazing :)

giovani
14th October, 2014, 01:05 PM
hi.

good idea this study.
I also tried some study on nec,
I found this:

1 = SCL
4+7+25 = ORG
6+8+9+10+20+21+24 = GND
12+13 = +5V
19 = RESET
23 = X1
22 = X2

I have no confirmation if this correct, can anyone help?
I believe we can make a reader through rs232.

autodigitec
15th October, 2014, 01:23 PM
I've been checking lines with oscilloscope and have more information. Pins 12+13 transport data similar to pin 1.
Once my logic ****yzer arrives i think ill finally be able to make a reader and post results.

Enviado do meu ZP998 atrav?s de Tapatalk

elephantul
15th October, 2014, 07:09 PM
sorry for out topic, but why write ****izer instead ****izer, i see that in many other post of diferent members ?,thx,

ps. now i see why, very pudic forum interface

smayer
16th October, 2014, 12:06 AM
sorry for out topic, but why write ****izer instead ****izer, i see that in many other post of diferent members ?,thx,

ps. now i see why, very pudic forum interface

Forum interface protect the hole :)