PDA

View Full Version : Urgent hel please with SEAT TOLEDO 1.9 radio

sunlight786
14th September, 2014, 08:56 AM
Hi,

I have a issue with my SEAT TOLEDO 1.9 radio where on screen it showing these words.

2000 , 1 2000 , 2 safe

what i have done so far is

remove the key from car and leave the radio ON when I have message 2Safe on screen. after exact one hour message trun to 2000 .

at this point I have tried to follow book
i thavetried these methods.

soon I got message 2000 I have tried to to press 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 to get my code right but message 2000 do not change at all.

then after 2000 message i have tried to press < , > but nothing change

then after 2000 message I press programme botton then tried 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 and < , > but nothing change.

last night after message 2safe I leave radio ON untill radio switch off itself. then Imanually switch on and still screen showing message 2000.

I ahve tried to remove RED wire from battery also but nothing happend.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE ASAP help me out before I think to spend more money .

Now I parked my car inside drive way and leave the car key inside and also leave the radio on while showing 2000 on screen. I do not know what to do and I am fishing for Hope.

Please

fuktak
15th September, 2014, 07:23 AM
Remove chip,read his content and post dump to reset counter and get code.Best Regards

sunlight786
15th September, 2014, 06:56 PM
Hi, I am a jsut normal home user so I need a bit quick guide how to read content, where is the chip mount?

borec
16th September, 2014, 12:34 AM
Chip is inside in your radio.
Must unsoldering chip and read him in to programmer,

juniormaxxx
17th September, 2014, 07:20 PM
Hi, I am a jsut normal home user so I need a bit quick guide how to read content, where is the chip
mount?

then open yelow pages and search for local electronic repair center..:smile:...its to complicated for ordinary home user..you need tolls and litle skills and help from here...
sory but thats it