PDA

View Full Version : Contact PAYPAL for free

badapple
14th September, 2014, 06:05 PM
If you need to contact PAYPAL/EBAY then use their FREE PHONE numbers instead of paying for the calls.

PAYPAL UK 0800 358 7929

EBAY UK 0800 358 6551

super jumbe
14th September, 2014, 08:22 PM
To good to be true, I will give them a call tomorrow need to sort old issue…..

super jumbe
14th September, 2014, 08:29 PM
Just remembered, paypal email address if you need to contact them!!

Email Address: service@paypal.com

Email Address: webform@paypal.com

Meat-Head
14th September, 2014, 10:26 PM
Well whist your onto then, have they sorted the ?3.81 back from the china man who's account they closed after taking my money, then I owe some Polack ?2, dye to the fact PayPal locked his account so my wongas bounced.

Kalipo
15th September, 2014, 04:07 PM
I just phoned Ebay, Asked to speak to manager. They wouldn't put me through because i don't have an account and a bangbus account does not give me access to ebay services..

Yawn!

jaws2
15th September, 2014, 05:58 PM
they need to relocate ter India get some proper service

Meat-Head
15th September, 2014, 09:11 PM
Kalipo mate, ring back and say.

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU."

jaws2
16th September, 2014, 05:53 PM
slightly off Tropic

You all can see why Meat likes stamp & envelope still for money transactions , Mods still post him latest K*ys recorded delivery everyday in Brown envelope , he backs up all his DVD ter Floppy Disk still, 116.5 Million he,s got, proper internet security.......

Kalipo
16th September, 2014, 06:03 PM
Kalipo mate, ring back and say.

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU."

I asked to speak to a moderator urgently.. this was 2 hours ago.. I'm still on hold now?? When they come back i'll ask for PremierD or gmb.. even though im not a V.I.P Member...

PremierD
16th September, 2014, 06:04 PM
Your question is ?

Meat-Head
16th September, 2014, 07:31 PM
Your question is ?

That's too tempting to not answer

Can Devilfish ring PayPal for free to sort DK donations out, as sticking cash in postboxes is making curtains twitch and naybors talk.

Speaking of which I guess Devilfish hasn't sent you his address incase MFI reading

PremierD
16th September, 2014, 07:34 PM
No mate .. he has not .. :)

DigitalVandal
17th September, 2014, 07:19 AM
If you need to contact PAYPAL/EBAY then use their FREE PHONE numbers instead of paying for the calls.

PAYPAL UK 0800 358 7929

EBAY UK 0800 358 6551

Why bother? You're calling far east and they say they understand and do nothing about your problem as they don't have a clue what you're asking or don't care.

Meat-Head
17th September, 2014, 07:55 AM
When I rung palpal always been Ireland bejesus

ifred
17th September, 2014, 08:53 AM
Meat have you tried leaving your donation in a brown envelope in your local McD I'm sure its the quickest way to reach the benifactor
you sort of cut out the middleman- post pics when you have done this.
Ifred expert advise on how to avoid laundry bills (Please leave my fee in the waste bin by the exit. It will be perfectly safe, no one else uses it!)

Meat-Head
17th September, 2014, 02:20 PM
Meat have you tried leaving your donation in a brown envelope it!)

thats old fashioned, NO WORD OF A LIE, even main vehicle dealers do it, they print company logo on it, white envelope and state the amount, used notes as well. Not sure if they recorded the serial numbers .

jaws2
17th September, 2014, 05:29 PM
Meat have you tried leaving your donation in a brown envelope in your local McD I'm sure its the quickest way to reach the benifactor
you sort of cut out the middleman- post pics when you have done this.
Ifred expert advise on how to avoid laundry bills (Please leave my fee in the waste bin by the exit. It will be perfectly safe, no one else uses it!)

if we only knew a politician or two, nobody better than them for a few tips.

sent via Tap-Washer