PDA

View Full Version : BMW E60 Cas2 & MSV70 ISN Sync

sherl645
17th September, 2014, 11:42 AM
Hi,
I am trying to replace an MSV70 ecu in a 2005 BMW 525i.

I have flash the repalcement ecu with winkfp to the correct vin.

I have attached the ECU flash & eeprom and the dump from the cas2. Would anyone be able to match the ISN's for me in these dumps please?

Thanks,
Ronan

Master01
17th September, 2014, 12:06 PM
Hi,
I am trying to replace an MSV70 ecu in a 2005 BMW 525i.

I have flash the repalcement ecu with winkfp to the correct vin.

I have attached the ECU flash & eeprom and the dump from the cas2. Would anyone be able to match the ISN's for me in these dumps please?

Thanks,
Ronan

đđĐđß$đĐßđßđßđđääđłldkf>>;*;ßßߤߤ;>>;>ßߤ]$ß$÷÷×ßß]¤¤¤]ß$$[ß[¤ĐĐß[ß...

bram380
17th September, 2014, 01:27 PM
another option:

sherl645
17th September, 2014, 05:45 PM
Hi,
Thanks Master01. Your file didn't work even after aligning with inpa.

I'm not sure that everything else is okay though. I want to try Bram380's file but the upload seems to be corrupt.

Thanks,
Ronan

16eddi67
17th September, 2014, 06:04 PM
Test it, pw PM

Best regards Eddy

sherl645
17th September, 2014, 08:06 PM
Hi,
Still not working.

The original ecu is dead. It can not be read by bdm. I got a replacement ecu but with a different part number. I then got a bdm dump from an ecu wih the same part number as the original.

I wrote this dump but copied over the eeprom from the original ecu. I then flashed the ecu to the correct vin with winkfp, tried to sync with inpa but it failed.

That's where I was before I asked for help. Maybe this ecu just can't run this car?

I now have fault 2f47 which is an ews error. I can sync with inpa with eddy's dump but error still comes back after a while. Engine turns over but fails to start. In live data it does not show engine speed or signals from various other sensors. I am told that ews issues can cause this.

Thanks for the help,
Ronan