PDA

View Full Version : VW Passat B6 diesel wont start normaly

duleprof
18th September, 2014, 09:30 PM
Hi people, i have problem with VW passat , first the problem was that car turned of in drive ( that happen after replacing sensor of crankshaft G28) . We dissemble the gearbox and established that sensor was put in wrong position and signal was false. I putted new sensor and after that car wont start properly , it needs 30 sec of starting then it starts, and error codes appear 000802 P0322 Sensor G28 no signal and lights flashes for engine heaters

aidyk
18th September, 2014, 09:36 PM
sounds like faulty sensor. have you have you got 3 readings on the 3 wires going to sensor ? wires can rub through under air filter assembly its a facelift 05> model ?

Keithuk
20th September, 2014, 10:50 AM
VAG Error Code: 16706
EOBD II Error Code: P0322

Fault Location:
Engine Speed (RPM) Sensor (G28) - No Signal - Intermittent

Possible Cause:
Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)(K83) active.
Engine shuts off.
Engine doesn't start.
Speedometer inoperative.
Glow Plug Indicator Lamp (K29) flashes.

Wiring/Connector(s).
Engine Speed (RPM) Sensor (G28) loose.
Engine Speed (RPM) Sensor (G28) faulty.

Possible Solutions:
Check Engine Speed Sensor (G28).
Read Measuring Value Blocks (MVB).

Special Notes:
The Engine Speed Sensor (G28) is also used as a reference sensor for the crankshaft position.

When is the code detected?:
The P0322 code is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects no signal.

Description:
Ignition failure sensor is used to check whether the spark ignition is occurred correctly or not and also used to tachometer drive. The sensor monitors the voltage difference between a resistance which is on the battery circuit for ignition coil. When the ignition coil works properly, the electric current through the resistance is detected as voltage drop. This is confirmed for every ignition event with the crankshaft sensor and the camshaft sensor. If Engine Control Module (ECM) detects a malfunction, no ignition is possible, so the engine would not start. If there is no ignition signal for a predetermined cycle for one or two ignition coils, an ignition coil circuit failure exists.

As taken from my EOBD II Fault Codes software Google it.

duleprof
22nd September, 2014, 08:33 PM
Tnx every one for advices , the problem was that car didn't get +5v on ignition , and i brought an external line stabilized with +5v and car now starts normaly