PDA

View Full Version : Help with vista activation

Femalelizzard
17th June, 2008, 07:54 PM
Can someone help is out there please I forgot to use the vista acivation fix on my sons vista ultimate now when I turn it on it wont let is access the computer it just gives you options to either enter your product key are buy one etc.

How can i get passed this to install the fix any ideas please

<--Femalelizzard added 137 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...-->

I just uninstalled it and put XP PRO back on well rid anyway

pabble
24th June, 2008, 09:37 AM
you are supposed to run the crack during safe mode envoirement, try booting up in safe mode to apply the patch :)

ricky9999
26th June, 2008, 09:43 PM
I have a licensed copy of premium but would like ultimate does the hack work or are there any other problems.

davemac82
28th June, 2008, 06:07 PM
I have a licensed copy of premium but would like ultimate does the hack work or are there any other problems.

theres always problems with cracked software especially microS*fT shit so dig deep m8 if you want somethin to perform well go out and buy it, its all good getting stuff for free but with vast experience i can say it is def not worth it

C64
28th June, 2008, 11:19 PM
theres always problems with cracked software especially microS*fT shit so dig deep m8 if you want somethin to perform well go out and buy it, its all good getting stuff for free but with vast experience i can say it is def not worth it

Vista is shit.

No need to buy it if you want it for free, it really depends on how you hack it, some hacks are shit and some are great. :)

davemac82
29th June, 2008, 08:19 AM
Vista is shit.

No need to buy it if you want it for free, it really depends on how you hack it, some hacks are shit and some are great. :)

no one is arguing the fact that vista is shit and yes some cracks are ok other ones arent but sooner or later you will have problems with it i worked with them for a long time and some of them for a while can be stable but as soon as the software owner finds out about them 9 times out of 10 there are problems with them wether its small software issuez or system failure.

oh and if you know a stable activ*tion patch for v*$ta id quite like to know about it.