PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 2.5 TDI switch MAF to MAP

Fec001
20th September, 2014, 01:22 PM
Hello!
ECU is old EDC15 with two PLCC. Switching MAF to MAP is possible?
Problem is that car can't reach appropriate MAF values and because of that, there is no IQ.
So car is sluggy, slow. Customer said that injection pump was refurbished and car was very good and after some time this problem occured. He sent back injection pump to the refurbishing workshop to test, they said all ok. He tried another turbo what is working good on another car(I think he tried another injection pump too), tried brand new original MAF sensor. I check the car vacuum system all is ok. no dtc. Still checking the car .........

daniel guerra
20th September, 2014, 07:03 PM
And maf values are okay even with original sensor? There's no air leak on intercooler pipes? The map sensor is okay as well?

Fec001
21st September, 2014, 11:53 AM
Maf can't reach even 700mg/hub. Customer and previous mechanic tell that they tried with new and original maf sensors. Both have the same results. There is no air leak in pipes. Map sensor seems okay I measured with mechanic meter too but of course it just reaches 1 bar. Tomorrow will try turbo on direct vacuum without valve.

daniel guerra
21st September, 2014, 12:04 PM
As you know if the mechanical part of N75 is damaged, it doesn't throw any DTC, only the electrical part does, try with another N75 valve.

Fec001
21st September, 2014, 12:05 PM
will try that

blazej1200
21st September, 2014, 07:31 PM
Hi check injectors , second best on the substitution, check the camshafts or not damaged

jebesko
22nd September, 2014, 05:24 PM
Hi ,chek cat and exaust system

Fec001
22nd September, 2014, 05:54 PM
Yes, problem was the clogged exhaust system. Previous mechanic said he checked that too -.-