PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT TAKE THE LATEST UPDATE!!!!!

wiiman
17th June, 2008, 06:40 PM
Please do not take the latest update from nintendo, as it now fixes the twilight hack and trucha signing bugs, so freeloader will not work, nor will any games that have been patched, and neither will howbrew via the twilight hack.

bmansweden
20th June, 2008, 12:03 AM
AND i heard rumors that the update will erase what nintendo thinks is illegal game-saves and hombrew-channels and games that been altered like No more Heroes USA-PAL will not work...
and the scrubbed games is now blocked...

but is the new patch on ssbb?
that would be total chaos...

wiiman
20th June, 2008, 07:16 AM
if you have already installed the homebrew channel on your wii its not removed by the update, but you will not be able to install it if you haven't got it before updating.

wii scrubbed games still work fine, any ppf patched games will not work such as ssbb or any games that have had the error 001 security section removed.

smirnoff_rules
20th June, 2008, 07:53 AM
is this the same for peeps with the d2c chipped boxes ?

bmansweden
20th June, 2008, 03:11 PM
Does anyone have an official list of exactly what updates this update have for the pal release?

<--bmansweden added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...-->

if you have already installed the homebrew channel on your wii its not removed by the update, but you will not be able to install it if you haven't got it before updating.

wii scrubbed games still work fine, any ppf patched games will not work such as ssbb or any games that have had the error 001 security section removed.

My sources says that the update deletes all homebrews that are installed with the zelda exploit and/or some other trick...
and that the wii-scrubbed and/or truncha-signed and ppf-patched games have to be patched in some way to work...
weird about mario kart because it doesnt work on my wii without the ppf-patch so....

<--bmansweden added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...-->

any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

ha ha, dont drink and drive...

and yes this update ****up your wii no mather what chip you got...

Jocky666
20th June, 2008, 09:01 PM
Will this also fck up the US version as thast what my sister has?? :damnmate:

Thanks

Jocky:bath: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Does anyone have an official list of exactly what updates this update have for the pal release?

<--bmansweden added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...-->

My sources says that the update deletes all homebrews that are installed with the zelda exploit and/or some other trick...
and that the wii-scrubbed and/or truncha-signed and ppf-patched games have to be patched in some way to work...
weird about mario kart because it doesnt work on my wii without the ppf-patch so....

<--bmansweden added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...-->

ha ha, dont drink and drive...

and yes this update ****up your wii no mather what chip you got...

bmansweden
20th June, 2008, 11:13 PM
Will this also fck up the US version as thast what my sister has?? :damnmate:

Thanks

Jocky:bath: :guns: :guns: :guns:

I dont know actually but i guess so....

point people to the new topic called:
"people who actually updated with 3.3 on a pal Wii..please answer our questions?? "

so that we all get some correct answers....

Jocky666
20th June, 2008, 11:54 PM
I dont know actually but i guess so....

point people to the new topic called:
"people who actually updated with 3.3 on a pal Wii..please answer our questions?? "

so that we all get some correct answers....

PS love the Cock punch and headbutt part !!!!!!!!!!!:elefant:

personally i'd say they're a bunch of cock juggling thunder Cnts!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin::rofl: :guns::guns:

bmansweden
21st June, 2008, 02:41 PM
PS love the Cock punch and headbutt part !!!!!!!!!!!

thanx, seems like nintendos motto, in the 90 they rised the prices SKYHIGH so we had to suffer, now they kill our consoles....thanx then, Nintendo...

//B

<--bmansweden added 69 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...-->

Please do not take the latest update from nintendo, as it now fixes the twilight hack and trucha signing bugs, so freeloader will not work, nor will any games that have been patched, and neither will howbrew via the twilight hack.

It would be gold if someone hacked this new update so that it contains the good parts but all the bad parts are taken away or not activated...

i cant wait....

bmansweden
22nd June, 2008, 03:05 PM
Heres a new hack so you can play "illigal" hombrews on update 3.3
Twilight Hack v0.1beta1 (http://hackmii.com/2008/06/twilight-hack-v01beta1/#comment-1686)

wiiman
22nd June, 2008, 03:15 PM
By the way people if you have taken this update you can still play patched games and all region games, you need to install the homebrew channel via the twilight hack then run the gecko region free program and you can play all games again. It's still not advisable to take the update yet though, don't worry the update doesn't do much anyway it just adds the mii parade.

bmansweden
25th June, 2008, 07:17 PM
By the way people if you have taken this update you can still play patched games and all region games, you need to install the homebrew channel via the twilight hack then run the gecko region free program and you can play all games again. .

But that is only for homebrew roms, isnt it?
i mean i still cant play my USA-PAL-patched and ppf-patched and trunchsigned Wii games after that update....

like Mario Kart ppf-patched and/or No more heroes Uncut pal....

or what?

wiiman
25th June, 2008, 08:46 PM
But that is only for homebrew roms, isnt it?
i mean i still cant play my USA-PAL-patched and ppf-patched and trunchsigned Wii games after that update....

like Mario Kart ppf-patched and/or No more heroes Uncut pal....

or what?

no the gecko region free program is virtually the same as freeloader and it will boot from the homebrew channel which still works after the update if installed previous to the update.

DiddyDave
11th October, 2008, 09:23 AM
I have found that all the Update does is prevent you from installing the Twilight Hack if you have already took the jump and installed it before the update you will be ok.