PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Babanovski
3rd October, 2014, 07:16 PM
I would like to purchase a single machine preferably if not, then one for each task.

I want to be able to make Mileage corrections and also Program FOB Keys.

Will be mostly used for European Makes but would be best if can cover both Japanese and European.

I would like to have some suggestions on which machine can cover as many as possible

PremierD
3rd October, 2014, 07:41 PM
Would that be with or without french fries mate ? ...............lol

Babanovski
3rd October, 2014, 07:46 PM
I am just looking for a device that can do as much as possible. What is so funny about it ?

PremierD
3rd October, 2014, 07:49 PM
Then Instead of being spoon fed .. read all the posts about what you require .. and make up your own mind .. there are thousands of posts asking that same question ...... you have been a member for 5 years so you know how it works :)

PS the funny bit is .. if you have 30,000 euro for AVDI ,, maybe 10 k fo dp3 or enigma .. then you have the keys ... just think of a telephone number mate .. it will be less expensive to do all of them .. so you see the funny bit now ...? :)

Babanovski
3rd October, 2014, 07:55 PM
You see those information you just gave me are very valuable :) DP3 i found it from the states for 1500 USD ! But can only cover Audi. Mercedes, Bmw and VW ! But thanks for the information :)

PremierD
3rd October, 2014, 07:57 PM
:top: .................... glad to be of assistance mate :)