PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 159 2.4JTDM problems

gad3n
3rd October, 2014, 09:12 PM
Hi guys, i'm struggling with this car ... somehow ecu requests around 450bar rail pressure at idle and car injects around 26 mg fuel ... what can cause such problems

harman1363
4th October, 2014, 11:52 AM
Is the car stock? or someone has played with it?

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 01:30 PM
post the dump to see values of ecu

TribesMac
4th October, 2014, 06:21 PM
Is it idling smooth or is the idle jerky?

Did you check if the DPF is clogged? Check the differential pressure of the DPF filter. Should be 5-10mbar in idle.

gad3n
4th October, 2014, 07:04 PM
dpf is removed ... car ran fine for a year or more according to owner and just started smoking few days ago
from cold engine starts fine - no jerking, no visual problems, just LOTS of smoke and when getting warm starts jerking and eventually cuts off from too much fuel
here is file ...

egr checked ... rail pressure regulator checked ... injectors tested ... and no errors on diagnostics

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 09:12 PM
dpf is removed ... car ran fine for a year or more according to owner and just started smoking few days ago
from cold engine starts fine - no jerking, no visual problems, just LOTS of smoke and when getting warm starts jerking and eventually cuts off from too much fuel
here is file ...

egr checked ... rail pressure regulator checked ... injectors tested ... and no errors on diagnostics
looking your file i see that is wrong understanded that ecu....is too much for this car...if my friend bobolin40 will look this file,i think it will be a big bing-bang-boom for who maked this file....so...i will make a good file for you,without smoke and good evolution...wait please

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=gad3n;2392562]dpf is removed ... car ran fine for a year or more according to owner and just started smoking few days ago
here is file ...

here is your car corrected.....please report

gad3n
4th October, 2014, 09:26 PM
i know file is not good ... car came this way and customer said car ran fine for more than a year ... now for some reason car requests over 400 bar rail pressure and injects around 26mg at idle
MAF also checked and it is OK .. tried original soft - dpf error is on but car behaves the same way

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 09:28 PM
i know file is not good ... car came this way and customer said car ran fine for more than a year ... now for some reason car requests over 400 bar rail pressure and injects around 26mg at idle
MAF also checked and it is OK
here is your file...i wait report

gad3n
4th October, 2014, 09:40 PM
will try it on monday when i get back to garage but i can't see how car will stop smoking with a tuned file because it smokes a LOT!!! on stock software .... i'm tired of it ... if i can't fix it on monday i will return it to customer

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 09:45 PM
the collor of smoke is white or black?
this is your file tuned+dpf off by me..........regards

gad3n
4th October, 2014, 09:48 PM
black ....

dean 21
4th October, 2014, 09:48 PM
the car make a regeneration, after xxxxx km... maybe

gad3n
4th October, 2014, 09:51 PM
no ... regen status is off in diagnostics

betrescudan
4th October, 2014, 09:55 PM
black is fuel to much....regeneration is holded by dpf off
you have one file with dpf ok,and one with off...first use the normall dpf

mario38
5th October, 2014, 07:37 AM
here is file ...

Your work is very bad ..
egr off, no ok
fap off, no ok " filter clogging original no 0%"
tuned, no ok "many errors"
I recommend reviewing all the work this is very simple and very good results if you know work

betrescudan
5th October, 2014, 07:55 AM
Your work is very bad ..
egr off, no ok
fap off, no ok " filter clogging original no 0%"
tuned, no ok "many errors"
I recommend reviewing all the work this is very simple and very good results if you know work
and also i recommend to verify yours injectors...somes injector piss...

gad3n
5th October, 2014, 09:12 AM
it is not my work ... i know software is not good ... car came this way and was not smoking until four days ago ... now for some reason ecu injects more than 25mg at idle
it does the same with original soft ... and injectors are checked and OK

hcwc
5th October, 2014, 10:04 AM
Make a compression test.

Tuiken
5th October, 2014, 01:52 PM
hello dismantles the butterfly admission and checks inside the collector is not nearly closed with coal

this model has many heads had to disassemble for cleaning

Sory me english

betrescudan
5th October, 2014, 04:41 PM
Make a compression test.
THE CAR START WELL AND DON"T EAT OIL...NO NEED COMPRESSION TEST....:joyous:

betrescudan
5th October, 2014, 04:47 PM
hello dismantles the butterfly admission and checks inside the collector is not nearly closed with coal

this model has many heads had to disassemble for cleaning

Serra me english
FIRST OF ALL...,IF THE REMAP THAT IS INTO ECU IS A BAD REMAP,IS NO SENSE TO TRY OTHER THINGS LIKE THAT YOU SUGGESTED....FIRST,IT NEED AN ORI FILE ,OR A GOOD REMAP WITH EGR AND FAP-DPF OFF......there are two sollutions mod files posted....regards

gad3n
5th October, 2014, 05:41 PM
i said many times that car behaves the same with original file and with tuned file no matter how bad it is !!! no need for capital letters :)

betrescudan
5th October, 2014, 09:05 PM
i said many times that car behaves the same with original file and with tuned file no matter how bad it is !!! no need for capital letters :)
with or without capital letters,you asked for help and you finded many friends that gived to you a hand...so,use this...

Tuiken
6th October, 2014, 10:20 AM
This is a 159 2.4 on idle280376

betrescudan
6th October, 2014, 01:55 PM
no reports .... no thanks....no like.... hmmm....maybe our help wasn"t good...or maybe we are stupids to help gents like this...

gad3n
6th October, 2014, 07:03 PM
i just return from work .... betrescudan i tested your files out of courtesy and guess what ... the same story but i said it many times i already figured that this is not problem with software and plz stop with the annoying comments
tiuken thanks for pic ... this one requests 460 bar at idle and injects 26-30mg of fuel .... and can't see the buildings across from the smoke :)
betrescudan i REALLY THANK YOU for your help :)

pandokrator
6th October, 2014, 08:25 PM
hi friend,
first of all make a full live scan for strange "numbers"
from what i have read as now i suppose some possible "fake" info from engine to ecu,
too much smoke at idle some times is not much more fuel but can be from less Air :trytofly:
as betrescudan (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/342950-betrescudan/) say,,
bad mod file can work for a long time but now you have too much stuck inlet system.
post here some hopeful live scan and i'm sure some of us we can help you :shakehands:
at idle ,live scan Maf quantity-Different Pressure-Injectors quantity..
all this try to scan again with 2000rpm ;-)

car run well on the road or have poor power?
bR

betrescudan
7th October, 2014, 08:42 AM
this is the last....i promisse....controll your turbo...and your intercooler..and change MAF sensor...you have not air here...the pressure on your mod file was too high for turbo.can be detroyed....GOOD BYE

gad3n
7th October, 2014, 05:39 PM
case closed .... bad ecu :) thanks everyone for help

pandokrator
15th October, 2014, 12:50 AM
so is the hardware problem?
you repair the same or just replacing?
any more info about is hopeful for all of us with future problems.
bR

betrescudan
15th October, 2014, 07:55 AM
so is the hardware problem?
you repair the same or just replacing?
any more info about is hopeful for all of us with future problems.
bR
is no sense to insist...

pandokrator
15th October, 2014, 10:38 AM
i had similar problems with opel mjd in the past,
(fake numbers from brand new gas temp sensor).
i wonder if all troubles was come from bad hardware.
bR

gad3n
15th October, 2014, 05:09 PM
only ecu is repaired !!