PDA

View Full Version : cant get movie streams to work

grogking
5th October, 2014, 01:40 AM
hi
i updated tsmedia to 7.91 on my vu duo but when i try to stream any movies i cant get any of them to work.
when i click on movies and series and say i chose 1 channel movies then a catergory ...say action...its says no movies. on other ones like ice films the movies are there but they simply will not play.
have i done something wrong or is it my internet connection?

cactikid
5th October, 2014, 09:58 AM
some or many item from tsmedia on my vu boxes with vix images wont play movies as the path is blocked a bit like the pirate bay,i believe settings inside of ts media need to be changed from a blocked place to a working place,there are a number of posts you will have to do a search for to see whats done.

grogking
5th October, 2014, 07:59 PM
some or many item from tsmedia on my vu boxes with vix images wont play movies as the path is blocked a bit like the pirate bay,i believe settings inside of ts media need to be changed from a blocked place to a working place,there are a number of posts you will have to do a search for to see whats done.
hi cactikid
i have searched for ages with things like "no streams" "films not working" etc but struggling to find anything...
i will have gone through the general settings and dont see anything that could block anything?

digicon
5th October, 2014, 09:19 PM
Take a look at this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/ts-media-1-channel-407510/ could be of some help with the proxy situation, Others i believe have downgraded to an earlier release such as 7.5 to get a fully working TSmedia

grogking
6th October, 2014, 04:10 AM
Take a look at this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/ts-media-1-channel-407510/ could be of some help with the proxy situation, Others i believe have downgraded to an earlier release such as 7.5 to get a fully working TSmedia
excellent...i will check it out tonight....many thanks!

grogking
16th October, 2014, 02:15 AM
hmmmm its a bit deep for me :(