PDA

View Full Version : Channel list problem

jamesyboyz88
5th October, 2014, 11:05 AM
Good morning all,

Have a major headache this morning decided to update my channel list last night for Vu box and now can't get anything on 19.2e or some other satelite (channels greyed out) 13e is fine however so it isn't my dish i usually us Vhannibal motor for channel list but my box keeps saying that it has install the addon but nothing happens i have tried re-booting nothing happened i have also tried to use online feeds settings update to see if i could get something useful on there but it just stopped working as in it just remains a blank screen can someone try and help please.

benny/9
5th October, 2014, 12:09 PM
i have seen this when using the diseqc 1.2 motor settings
and it usually needs the tuner for the sat resetting
if you use the usals settings this wont be the case and
i would try anouther chn list and see if that clears the problem

digicon
5th October, 2014, 01:03 PM
If using Vhannibals list then really there is no need to manually update anymore, I posted the Vhannibal official Updater plugin here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/vhannibal-autobouquet-updater-plugin-413614/ months ago.

Install the plugin update it and then use this to update your desired channel list automatically, covers every E2 list Vhannibal creates

jamesyboyz88
7th October, 2014, 09:12 PM
Thank you for the help i'm still having problems sorry for mithering but i have sorted the greying out by sorting my usals however i still cant download any channel list i just get addon succesfully updated but the box doesn't reboot and the channel list doesn't appear basically nothing happens.

digicon
7th October, 2014, 09:44 PM
Have you tried installing the Plugin i linked to and update the channel list via this plugin instead

jamesyboyz88
19th October, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hello sorry for late reply as i have been holiday i have tried to update the file you kindly sent to me i am struggle however am i using filezila and updating via the rooter or am i somehow updating it manually any further help would be appreciated.