PDA

View Full Version : need help with chiptuning Audi A3 asv

luisfm
6th October, 2014, 05:18 PM
Hello, I recently purchased a Audi A3 mk1 tdi 110cv 2000 ASV engine, the power increase you want to, have the cord galletto 1250 and have read the eprom unit. I hang the.
I have seen other fellow ye helped with enhanced files, can you help me?
thanks

betrescudan
6th October, 2014, 07:11 PM
Hello, I recently purchased a Audi A3 mk1 tdi 110cv 2000 ASV engine, the power increase you want to, have the cord galletto 1250 and have read the eprom unit. I hang the.
thanks
tomorrow i will made a map for you

luisfm
6th October, 2014, 07:59 PM
oouuuu're very nice thank you

betrescudan
7th October, 2014, 11:36 AM
thanks
here your mod file....please report how work

luisfm
7th October, 2014, 06:32 PM
thank you very much, I test tomorrow and I commented as the car runs

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

luisfm
8th October, 2014, 07:51 PM
Hi betrescudan, I've programmed the car with the file you sent me, its implementation and operation goes well.
but it has not improved, I would even say it has worsened, more thrust is tonaba before.
I do not know that it is due.
maybe something is wrong with file?
thank you

betrescudan
8th October, 2014, 08:48 PM
Hi betrescudan, I've programmed the car with the file you sent me, its implementation and operation goes well.
but it has not improved, I would even say it has worsened, more thrust is tonaba before.
I do not know that it is due.
maybe something is wrong with file?
thank you
STRANGE...never happened...tomorrow i will verrify the file...
are you sure that you remapped with the mod file?
i post again the mod file for your car,and please use this...password you have on private mess...

NASTASE
9th October, 2014, 07:09 AM
STRANGE...never happened...tomorrow i will verrify the file...
are you sure that you remapped with the mod file?
i post again the mod file for your car,and please use this...password you have on private mess...
Hi betrescudan,
I have not seen your file, it is probably a good file,but it's an old car, probably with dirt on MAF or bad turbo,guy with AUDI need first some logs with original file and than if everything is OK,can write the mod file, giving vitamins to an old hors just makes sleep more not to run faster.

betrescudan
9th October, 2014, 07:32 AM
Hi betrescudan,
I have not seen your file, it is probably a good file,but it's an old car, probably with dirt on MAF or bad turbo,guy with AUDI need first some logs with original file and than if everything is OK,can write the mod file, giving vitamins to an old hors just makes sleep more not to run faster.
well,if is really this case,maybe after remap,it will be sure that his car is too old,and need sommes mechanical intervents...something new to change...:top:...the guys need understanding that the cars can"t be reppaired with a simple remapp...and for remapping need a good car without DTC

obnchip
9th October, 2014, 02:42 PM
Try this file.Its a right remap for sure!If still have problem, you have some problem with your car...

luisfm
10th October, 2014, 05:17 PM
Hello, I've uploaded the file, and now it works, has good drive with plenty of power and speed.
I will keep trying as it goes and I comment the results.
My congratulations and thanks to betrescudan and obnchip :top:
thank you very much