PDA

View Full Version : UCANDAS diagnostic tool

AlexG40
7th October, 2014, 09:47 PM
Hello guys,

Does anyone has any experience with this diagnostic tool?
Is it similar with the autocom cdp?

AlexG40
8th October, 2014, 10:21 AM
Any ideas guys?

DARFVADER
9th October, 2014, 04:03 AM
Any ideas guys?
Autocom has far more coverage mate, and better to use now that its working on windows 7.

I only ever use ucandas now to adjust transit speed limiters quickly, and it needle sweeps and tests a lot of instrument clusters ,if your into dash repairs.

AlexG40
9th October, 2014, 04:56 PM
Thank you for your reply,

No, i'm not into dash repairs....
Basically i need it for throttle body allignment (mostly for european models) and semi-automatic cluch setup (after replacement) in smart and in 107/c1/aygo cars.
I contacted with the seller and he told me that its a pro tool and it does all this funtions...

Do you have any ideas?

DARFVADER
9th October, 2014, 06:50 PM
Best thing to do is try and download the software from ucandas site and in settings put it on demo mode and you will be able to see whats on it.

AndrewW
9th October, 2014, 10:21 PM
i have that scrap,not wort to buy.it dont read fault code's,you conect difrend tool and shows on same car,look's just nice,have problem to conect with most car's,scrap

DARFVADER
10th October, 2014, 05:15 PM
i have that scrap,not wort to buy.it dont read fault code's,you conect difrend tool and shows on same car,look's just nice,have problem to conect with most car's,scrap
If your finding it hard to read codes or connect to vehicles ,try using the usb lead connected to your laptop,the bluetooth function is very unreliable,and download the latest version from ucandas website and update.

AlexG40
15th October, 2014, 01:31 PM
So, does it worth the extra 150 euros that costs compared to the autocom?
The seller was insisting that its a pro tool... He claimed that it does semi automatic clutch setup in smart fortwo and psa 107/c1/aygo...

Is that truth?

betrescudan
15th October, 2014, 01:45 PM
autocom-delphi is better...you can use programm delphi,autocom,and wow from wurtz