PDA

View Full Version : 1996 peugeot 806 1.9 turbo diesel

ninja123
12th October, 2014, 08:46 PM
I have the above car and got electrical faults, key pad lights both staying on, so made immo off by cutting off back of injection punp and wiring stop solenoid to live.

Car starts now but engine is very noisy and management light and glow plug light flashing very dim on dash, also no rev counter etc.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a wiring diagram for this car?

ninja

alessioblaupunkt
12th October, 2014, 09:23 PM
Engine D8B or DHX so Citr? Evasion / Synergie (?) and Fiat Ulysse have the same, unfortunately I have none of that.

ninja123
13th October, 2014, 07:18 AM
Im not sure, DHX i think, just old type injection pump engine with coded stop solenoid, just not sure why engine is so noisy, is there some kind of fuel presure valve that is ecu controlled?

ninja

racin-snake
13th October, 2014, 08:39 PM
timing solenoid is on these............... could be ecu thinks its still immoed and wont retard timing for running engine hence diesel knock

Meat-Head
13th October, 2014, 09:49 PM
Second above dcn2 think - sounds like ecu lost power, and solenoid on pump. Both keypad light loss of comms to pump.

damm it, snake mate, you posted info from an INFERIOR site fir berlingo, remove fuse ?? When using used ecu?? Bit weird but does WIRK, (iShit Failiure) try looking fir that, but suspect more like rotten multiplug