BOSCH PART NO. : 0281011036
038906019JL SG1519
1,9l R4 EDC
Audi A4
AVF (130 bhp/310 Nm)
EDC15P+22.3.2
VAG EDC15P V4.1 ChecksumOK

HELLO FRIENDS.
I BOUGHT A CAR WITH THIS MAP ON IT, 179 BHP AND 420 NM ( FROM 1500 RPM ). I think is a stage 2 remap and i don`t have any modifications on my car. I think is DANGEROUS. ( I have only egr physical off ).

PLEASE HELP ME with a map for my modifications only (EGR OFF AND STAGE 1). 163 BHP I THINK IS OK
NOW I HAVE ORG FILE WITH NO MODIFICATIONS ! I PUT ALL FILES ON MY ATTACH

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

mario38
13th October, 2014, 05:23 PM
I think that your edited file is very poor ..

kalif
13th October, 2014, 05:48 PM
Your mod file is bad

NASTASE
13th October, 2014, 06:33 PM
Hi mate,
colleagues were polite, file isn't bad or poor, it's a big big shit,(have you seen TL????)but as I know you're also a tuner in Romania,why not tell the truth and say-need a tuned file for a client,and send half of money to the guy who made a good file for you?:beheaded::beheaded::beheaded:
Poti sa mergi la Ginel, este de la tine din Buzau .

betrescudan
13th October, 2014, 07:43 PM
Hi mate,
colleagues were polite, file isn't bad or poor, it's a big big shit,(have you seen TL????)but as I know you're also a tuner in Romania,why not tell the truth and say-need a tuned file for a client,and send half of money to the guy who made a good file for you?:beheaded::beheaded::beheaded:
Poti sa mergi la Ginel, este de la tine din Buzau .
my friend...don"t be so sad...too much blood here...maybe this is better....:guns:
look here
Hi friends, i am RIMNICEANU CORNEL from Romania, student at Engeneering Automotive in Bucharest.

maybe we can learn something from him...ex: how to make a stage 2 for Audi A4 AVF (130 bhp/310 Nm)EDC15P+22.3.2

rimniceanu
14th October, 2014, 09:43 AM
Haha. I am not a tuner, now i learn. Sincerely, i am interesed in many maps for my car to choose the better. I cooperate with a TUNER.(i make only diesel cars with my tools) ( i only make egr off, dpf off, hotstart and simple modifies now ) I compare maps and learn from you. Thank you very much. If I have clients I don`t put free maps. My friend from another mother make me VERY GOOD MAPS for money.

Now i have on my car original map with egr off is better than mod file. I know that is a SHIT that i tell you to help me with another map !

betrescudan
14th October, 2014, 10:03 AM
my friend...even free maps can be good..better than you posted...but how you are a person without good education,and verry ignorant,here,i guarantee that you never can find any help...here is a comunity...so,if you need somes help from us,better to be a good guy first,with the 7 years from your mom" education...best regards

rimniceanu
14th October, 2014, 10:26 AM
My friend from another mother make me VERY GOOD MAPS for money. => My friend who cooperate [my tuner]. Not YOU!

I am sorry for what you understand ! But i am a good person with 16 years of education school,highschool ( without 7 years from my mum ). Thanks!

betrescudan
14th October, 2014, 10:37 AM
i will never cooperate with YOU...and your friend from another mother don"t cooperate with you...only make bussines with you...
and do not think that you are the onlyone with the 16 years of school and highschool...here are many engineers auto,ellectrical...not only students...and best regards even to your tuner from another mom"

rimniceanu
14th October, 2014, 10:44 AM
HAHA... GOOD, I LIKE TO HEAR THAT THING !

Many greetings from us and I think there are many professional tuners.

I am satisfied that the payment is done right.

mishu_b
14th October, 2014, 10:47 AM
oooohh yes!!!
what is the logic behind the mod? did you follow any suggestions or?

did you understood the mods done by you?

rimniceanu
14th October, 2014, 11:11 AM
The mod i founded in my car when i bought. The seller speak me is 166 hp map :)). Is very bad map. Now i have Original map with EGR off and is very ok. My car is safe now.

Not logical i think.

betrescudan
14th October, 2014, 11:26 AM
The mod i founded in my car when i bought. The seller speak me is 166 hp map :)). Is very bad map. Now i have Original map with EGR off and is very ok. My car is safe now.

Not logical i think.
please.can you post for me one orig+mod file from your tuner to see how work and with what work? sure a rar passworded?

mishu_b
14th October, 2014, 01:37 PM
ori is here already!

the mod found into your car looks like somebody into e very beginning phase of learning.
The maps touched are really at the extreme!

it is fine that you put the original on car in this way the engine thanks you!!!

gad3n
19th October, 2014, 11:07 PM
pm me tomorrow ... i'll make you a proper mod (too tired now)

here mate enjoy

dmx0000
6th August, 2015, 10:40 PM
pm me tomorrow ... i'll make you a proper mod (too tired now)

here mate enjoy

how many hp have the car with this file

ebakardzhiev
3rd March, 2016, 08:39 PM
any update?