PDA

View Full Version : BIGMAQ TOOLBAR

BRIN_1307
18th June, 2008, 11:21 AM
i got banned from the bigmaq toolbar even though i didnt do anything wrong, my ip address is banned from the chat room so if i change my ip address i should be able to go back in the chatroom.

has anybody got any advice on how to change my ip address iv tried changing the mac address of my network adapter and the ip address does change but still says that iam banned.

thanx for your help

or if u know BigMAQ or CHATBOX could you please ask them to unban me.

cheers

aftermath
18th June, 2008, 02:16 PM
why dont you try messaging them , and do a bit of sucking up.
try clearing your cookies as well.

thommo
18th June, 2008, 02:25 PM
or if u know BigMAQ or CHATBOX tell them to unban me.

maybe you should have put that down a bit differently. tell them to unban me wouldnt get you unbanned from anything i had, but if it said would you please ASK them if they'd unban me.

seems a bit of a demand that line.

kcgsimpson
18th June, 2008, 04:01 PM
if you are on a dynamic address then simply restarting your router/modem a couple of times should pick up a new ip address

BRIN_1307
18th June, 2008, 06:26 PM
iv tried changing the ip adress but im still banned the ip address does change

if you know BigMAQ or CHATBOX could you PLEASE ASK if they would unban me.

btw i have emailed hm but no replies thanx for the help didnt mean to demand just wrote it down wrong.

Devilfish
18th June, 2008, 06:43 PM
Digital Kaos is not a meeting place for you to bring your feuds or arguments from other forums/chatboxes.

If you're banned somewhere else, it's because you did something wrong, plain and simple. If you feel you were unjustly banned, take it up with them.

Closed!