PDA

View Full Version : PEUGEOT EXPERT 1,9 DIESEL CODING BSI-ECU

alfons37
22nd October, 2014, 11:42 AM
I work on peugeot expert 1.9 diesel wjy 2003

Car crank but not fired up, i have use pp2000 and i have code from bsi "no answer from engine computer (ecu)"

I think i have lost communication from bsi to ecu and it need coding again. I can se all key and it all ok.

What do I do now to pair BSI to ECU? I can get PIN code by chassis number?

alfons37
22nd October, 2014, 12:36 PM
I read dump from bsi, need pin :)

Zmann
22nd October, 2014, 01:12 PM
PIN from dump is 72FB but the hw id in the dump is not as 96386665.80, hopefully only enclosure of the CPH was replaced.

There is some thread about machanically immo off for this engine I think (Lucas DCN2)

alfons37
22nd October, 2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks Zmann :) i have attachemt new file from orginal bsi from beginning, can you help me with pincode on this file thanks :)

kostas
22nd October, 2014, 03:00 PM
Thanks Zmann :) i have attachemt new file from orginal bsi from beginning, can you help me with pincode on this file thanks :)

PIN : AJKT

kostas
22nd October, 2014, 03:00 PM

PIN : AJKT

varumugam
23rd October, 2014, 09:04 PM
Hi My friend please check if you first have comm with ABS ecu and if it is configured in bsi as abs mux or abs by wire to start with or that you have abs in the vehicle in the first place.if the system is van/can then configure it to abs buy wire or if the system is full can then configure it to abs mux.under bsi check and see if engine ecu is locked or unlocked in parameter measurements.if you have ABS you could try bridging wire number 9000 to 9000 be it A,B,C accetra (letter followed by the number) and 9001 to 9001.if vehicle starts then ABS unit is faulty.if all of this fails the re initillise the bsi and them match the bsi.all of this provided the ECU HAS ALL ITS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE FEEDS COMMING TO IT.if not check engine fuse box(probably BM34)