PDA

View Full Version : Cheap E2 HD recever

raperot
22nd October, 2014, 12:32 PM
Hi ALL,

I'm new to this forum. Got back on the SAT TV scene after a while.

I want to ask for an advice on good E2 HD receiver that has IPTV option as well.
I like the sat/folder kind of set up that dreambox has.
I'm looking to order online from china and I'm looking for a good clone to be honest, so any suggestion would be great.
I currently use an openbox and I previousle used a Dm500. The openbox is crap so I'm planning to replace it.

I'm thinking between IboX II plus / IBOX III and the VU+ series.
Which one is better quality and has better support? Do I have to change images/flashing too often on these boxes or not?

Any help is appreciated as I'm kind of lost in between.

Thanks in advance and I apologize if I posted in a wrong thread.

raperot
22nd October, 2014, 03:19 PM
HI gents.

Anyone kind enough to advise?

blueflash234
23rd October, 2014, 10:54 AM
if your going to buy a clone i think i would buy a dm 800se ap8 sim then you can use original images
but there are other options you can buy quite cheap original boxes such as tm nano,et 4000,or even a older vu solo/duo

raperot
24th October, 2014, 01:59 PM
if your going to buy a clone i think i would buy a dm 800se ap8 sim then you can use original images
but there are other options you can buy quite cheap original boxes such as tm nano,et 4000,or even a older vu solo/duo

Thx mate.
SO none of the above a? I'm getting desparate now as I receive different suggestions all thetime. Most people say go for X SOLO MINI 2 fron LONRISUN Manifacturer.
I contacted them and they offer 113$ with shippping.

blueflash234
25th October, 2014, 02:45 PM
you pay your money and make your choice m8 if you fancy it go for it