PDA

View Full Version : Blade Quad how do i install cams ?

stellarocksme
18th June, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hi people just flashed a dbox2 for a friend and need to install a cam so i can change the keys.....

Can i do it using the Dbox2 (BLADE QUAD MENU) or do i have to download them and install them manually. Can anybody point me in the right direction for downloading EMU's

Thanks all for your help....

MetMan
18th June, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi people just flashed a dbox2 for a friend and need to install a cam so i can change the keys.....

Can i do it using the Dbox2 (BLADE QUAD MENU) or do i have to download them and install them manually. Can anybody point me in the right direction for downloading EMU's

Thanks all for your help....

just had a look at bladequad it has all 4 emus present....

plasterer
18th June, 2008, 07:48 PM
Just copy the whole Keys Folder across
Then var/bin/emu.is were the cams are
Wot image are you inserting them into ............Paul

stellarocksme
18th June, 2008, 08:35 PM
Just copy the whole Keys Folder across
Then var/bin/emu.is were the cams are
Wot image are you inserting them into ............Paul

Just flashed it with the Blade Quade from the d/load section mate.... Only getting the fta's copied the keys from \var\keys\ and just getting the FTA's and no keys are showing un in var\keys\keylist.txt.

Thanks for all your help people.

:)

BRIN_1307
18th June, 2008, 08:50 PM
You need to FTP the NAGRAROM files into VAR/KEYS m8
NAGRAROM 7
NAGRAROM10
NAGRAROM11
These are AU FIX so the keys will auto update everytime they are changed.

If you download this BLADEQUAD IMAGE from the CHATTERBOX.CC toolbar formly known as the BIGMAQ TOOLBAR the you get the nagrarom and all cams allreadey on the image that is what i have done and image is working fine, getting all channels perfect picture and sound.

IF YOU FOUND THIS USEFUL HIT THE THANK BUTTON PLEASE!

pete2vinal
18th June, 2008, 09:30 PM
thx for the advice

chuckles53
5th July, 2008, 05:01 PM
how did you download then transfare to the box,please help.

BRIN_1307
6th July, 2008, 12:41 PM
Download the toolbar then go to FILES & FIXES => DBOX FIXES => AU FIX clik on each one to download u need all 3. (Make sure u extract them from there RAR or ZIP folders)

Google search FLASHFXP then download n install programme.
Connect dbox to pc with xover cable, setup connection with ip address (look at other posts on how to do this). Connect via xover in flashfxp programme then clik and drag all 3 nagrarom files from ur pc files(left side) to ur dbox files(right side) into the VAR/KEYS folder.

Ur dbox will now have AU FIX no matter what image u are using works with evry image, every time the keys roll just wait on a pay channel like sky sports for about 5 mins max then the channel will appear and keys are updated.