PDA

View Full Version : Aliexpress and Alibaba Company biggest crooks.

super jumbe
24th October, 2014, 09:55 PM
They are the biggest crooks, I purchased from them FVDI and they send me a damage software disk, I contacted them immediately and they said to return it and they will replace with new disk. They confirmed they had received the disk but did not returned item and refused to replace it with another one.

After over 10 messages to them they just kept telling me to wait!!! After 10 months later they told me they paid the supplier.

The company says we are protected by so called escrow.com payment system all bulls do not trust them and keep away from them, biggest crooks.

From my experience as soon you find out they are taking time, contact your credit card company and ask for your money back. I am not finished with them yet.

Let us know if any of you had bad experience with them???

cactikid
24th October, 2014, 10:31 PM
go buy a skybox off them lol

super jumbe
25th October, 2014, 06:33 AM
go buy a skybox off them lol

You got stitched then, what’s the storey behind it?

MYTO8
25th October, 2014, 01:19 PM
What was the name of the seller?
You realise it is a Aliexpress Trading Site much like ebay? Which it is normally a outlet of people selling product that are from suppliers which sometimes is ok but often seconds and poorly copies of copied products. Chinese dont throw away anything everything is for sale. Some will buy the faulty units and sell them off and disappear. Alot of them have zero ethic and there priority is money as most are poor
They used to allow Paypal when it first started about 4yrs ago but large portion of the sales were refunded hence why they dont except anymore.

I have been done a few times but have also got a good products. The Key is dont buy cheapest as it will be crap and ask what grade it is Chinese AA++ through C Dont buy anything less then A+ or it is likely to not work.

I have traded with china Via Alibaba for almost 10yrs with some items in tens of thousand dollars, which all have been what i expected often better. But you have to do your homework and research i will normally contact 50+ suppliers. By that time you have a idea of what you want and who is legit and not. There are the fair share of scammers out there these days as it is like anything on internet

2xded
25th October, 2014, 06:34 PM
super jumbe (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/27064-super-jumbe/)
Your statement " Aliexpress and Alibaba Company biggest crooks" equal claim that "All women - whores". :)
The explanation - In the previous post.
Good luck

cactikid
25th October, 2014, 10:20 PM
i try and research before i buy,never in my wildest dreams would i have thought about a skybox lol

super jumbe
25th October, 2014, 11:33 PM
There are rules in every company were all buyers and sellers have to abide, when a damage unit is sent back it should have been replaced, we asked aliexpress to help resolve the issue but they were not very helpful, if they had intervene and press the seller to send the damage disk, or the seller would have given me the site to download the software I would have said thank you.
Instead they keep you waiting for over 7 to 10 months then they pay the seller and the buyers lose the money, this will have to stop, in the business matter they are crooks when the buyers lost the money full stop.

TR0UBLESH00TER
26th October, 2014, 12:09 PM
My number one rule when buying from Aliexpress is choose the seller with biggest sales ,then just wait , hope and pray :adore:

super jumbe
26th October, 2014, 10:01 PM
My number one rule when buying from Aliexpress is choose the seller with biggest sales ,then just wait , hope and pray :adore:

I take it we should prey when we buy from Aliexpress!!!http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

andy91
26th October, 2014, 10:27 PM
The worst thing about them is they let crooks trade on there and within a few weeks they are gone with your money.
Ive had a few bits over the years and had two phones. Within 6 months the phones are in the bin and the sellers long gone or they have started under another name.
Ive been tracking a few things later a Minix ceo 8h android box and some of the sellers are selling for peanuts with no feedback.
Clearly if its to good to be true it aint,

Andy.

kaosdigital
31st October, 2014, 06:40 AM
It is too good to be true if the product is too cheap compare to original. I've lost over $350 buying from aliexpress/ alibaba. I finally realize why ( alibaba and 500 thieves ).

autotrans
4th November, 2014, 06:12 PM
i found there complaint procedure an absolute joke, after nearly 6 months of claptrap bullshit &
excuses they sent me a message asking for a video of an item that did not work, then within 3
days said i have not supplied enough evidence & the claim was cancelled. con artist's

Mjolinor
4th November, 2014, 06:23 PM
I've been buying off them for years and had some problems but all of them have been resolved to leave me with no loss.

They have recently moved out of China after the Chinese government threatened to nationalise it in the Chinese fashion, ie this company is ours not yours. The two guys that started it are seriously wealthy since it floated (IIRC).

I use it a lot but am completely aware of the risks and accept them. I do think that the last six months they have made serious efforts to correct a lot of these problems.

Meat-Head
5th November, 2014, 12:11 AM
i have thought about a skybox lol

Not sure what spec but B&Q DO sell them, watch out fir whirl winds

Bllinda
23rd November, 2014, 06:02 PM
I have traded with china Via Alibaba for almost 10yrs with some items in tens of thousand dollars, which all have been what i expected often better. But you have to do your homework and research i will normally contact 50+ suppliers. By that time you have a idea of what you want and who is legit and not. There are the fair share of scammers out there these days as it is like anything on internet

In what ways do homework?
How do you check them? Thanks
Answer_PM

Meat-Head
23rd November, 2014, 07:29 PM
Answer_PM

Err no share the answer please, fair enough if it was a pub quiz question, but its not so share.

thankkkkkssss