PDA

View Full Version : edc17c46 smoking black smoke

kospoz
29th October, 2014, 10:45 AM
Hi all the strange things are on my head!
One edc17c46 octavia 2.0 a month ago had dpf off plus egr off.Now is saying that the car is smoking black smoke and i saw with my eyes too.The program that he put it on is this that i have attached.I have checked it and i saw that everything is ok.Also he has changed and o2 sensor bosch.Can anyone check it maybe something is wrong and i can not see?Thank you

Babos
29th October, 2014, 12:01 PM
Mod look good, try close egr manual and check then.

betrescudan
29th October, 2014, 01:01 PM
Hi all the strange things are on my head!
One edc17c46 octavia 2.0 a month ago had dpf off plus egr off.Now is saying that the car is smoking black smoke and i saw with my eyes too.The program that he put it on is this that i have attached.I have checked it and i saw that everything is ok.Also he has changed and o2 sensor bosch.Can anyone check it maybe something is wrong and i can not see?Thank you
maybe it will be better to post and original file?

kire106ka
29th October, 2014, 04:23 PM
Egr seems ok byt dpf i think is not like it should be

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 09:28 AM
we found after two days the original file i attached it

zziad
30th October, 2014, 11:19 AM
HI
DPF OFF + EGR OFF FOR YOU .... ENJOY :cool:

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 12:31 PM
HI
DPF OFF + EGR OFF FOR YOU .... ENJOY :cool:
I must do checksum or is ready?

betrescudan
30th October, 2014, 01:37 PM
we found after two days the original file i attached it
normally that not working...your mod map have the regeneration dpf active....and bit not worked

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 02:01 PM
normally that not working...your mod map have the regeneration dpf active....and bit not worked
I must change the bit manually?The bit before switch bit you say if i understand well

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 02:08 PM
I must change the bit manually?The bit before switch bit you say if i understand well

betrescudan
30th October, 2014, 02:17 PM
i think that using volta only for dpf edc17(not egr)...will made automatically this bit and regeneration...try and report this file

zziad
30th October, 2014, 02:33 PM
I must do checksum or is ready?

checks is ok , only manual solution work , write file and all will be ok .
regards

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 03:56 PM
checks is ok , only manual solution work , write file and all will be ok .
regards

the same thing a lot of smoke

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 04:01 PM
i think that using volta only for dpf edc17(not egr)...will made automatically this bit and regeneration...try and report this file
checksum is ok or i must let galletto do it

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 04:03 PM
if i put back the original file do regeneration and after put the mod file this will fix the problem?But i have moved the dpf filter from exhaust.Can this be done?

betrescudan
30th October, 2014, 04:25 PM
cecksum is ok...you can let and the galleto do this job....you don"t need regeneration...charge the file and test if all ok...i don"t renove filter dpf...i cut him,i drill the ceramic with drill 12 mm 5-6 different points,and then i remake like original....if you remove all filter,can create problems on turbo....regards

betrescudan
30th October, 2014, 04:35 PM
the collor of smoke?black or white?

zziad
30th October, 2014, 04:43 PM
the same thing a lot of smoke

hi
give us the DTC's with diag tool !!

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 04:55 PM
is black smoke and no code at all.

kospoz
30th October, 2014, 05:00 PM
In past had one code for O2 sensor too rich mixture we have replaced it with a new one bosch.We gave to store the vin code and sent us the item but i worried about the numbers of the sensor because was a little different and the store said us that it is ok because the new numbers are replacement of the old sensor

smt
31st October, 2014, 12:11 PM
if file modification 100% ok verify the turbo

Fantomisback
31st October, 2014, 12:23 PM
In past had one code for O2 sensor too rich mixture we have replaced it with a new one bosch.We gave to store the vin code and sent us the item but i worried about the numbers of the sensor because was a little different and the store said us that it is ok because the new numbers are replacement of the old sensor

Did u check MAF in real time?

kospoz
31st October, 2014, 12:37 PM
No the truth is that i did not check it.Now the car it's gone to a store which can test and check the injectors

kfprint
2nd November, 2014, 06:02 PM
DPF and EGR usllay make white, smelly smoke.

Not black, that is usally turbo side, not enough air for clean burn the fuel. So check boost pipes and intercooler for holes

kospoz
4th November, 2014, 07:53 PM
I read it today and the values are.Specified value 504mg/stroke Actual value 450mg/stroke.The actual value is ok because we have turned off the egr but the specified value why is so big?
Also the car had one fault -->overboost condition

betrescudan
4th November, 2014, 07:59 PM
check the turbo variable geometry...too much shit...is blocked

kospoz
4th November, 2014, 10:41 PM
check the turbo variable geometry...too much shit...is blocked
Can the turbo variable geometry produce on idle too much smoke?

betrescudan
4th November, 2014, 10:51 PM
yes...missing air ...

BrunoPT
4th November, 2014, 10:59 PM
Check but has no intercooler tube stuck.

gttuning
4th November, 2014, 11:08 PM
if car smoke on idle remove intake pipe form intake manifold,that will let the engine to suck air free,after that you should have a lot less smoke.

kospoz
5th November, 2014, 07:46 AM
if car smoke on ideal remove intake pipe form intake manifold,that will let the engine to suck air free,after that you should have a lot less smoke.
Thanks i will test it today and report

betrescudan
5th November, 2014, 11:28 AM
check tubes from intercooler...look all little tubes from turbo electro valves

kvadratas
5th November, 2014, 11:10 PM
check injectors, by diagnostics...back leack... can disconnect each injector plug, but for some cars ECU don't like that-haven't met who killed ECU but heard of it and even some manufactures don't recommend that!!!

kospoz
7th November, 2014, 06:22 PM
update for the problem.
The car has no leaks from tubes or intercooler, the maf sensor reading was 258mg the specified at idle and the real was 458mg.On Monday i will take off the injectors and send them for check and clean.I will report again.Thanks to everyone

Diagnosticated
7th November, 2014, 06:44 PM
You cannot check MAF at idle. You must check Wide open throttle 3rd gear. Watch the values rise.

kospoz
7th November, 2014, 06:54 PM
You cannot check MAF at idle. You must check Wide open throttle 3rd gear. Watch the values rise.
I know but in the past at idle the specified value for maff was 468!I do not know why so i check it today and give this value.Black smoke i have at idle too not only under acceleration.The strange is that when i accelerate the smoke is redused.

smayer
8th November, 2014, 12:21 AM
I know but in the past at idle the specified value for maff was 468!I do not know why so i check it today and give this value.Black smoke i have at idle too not only under acceleration.The strange is that when i accelerate the smoke is redused.
Maybe egr is in open position.

ruscic
8th November, 2014, 01:50 AM
i had few broken egrs... try remove metal egr hose from intake...

kospoz
8th November, 2014, 07:32 AM
i had few broken egrs... try remove metal egr hose from intake...
I did it my friend but no difference at all.

rinor123
13th September, 2022, 08:31 PM
you fix this problem?

Sjefen81
13th September, 2022, 11:01 PM
you fix this problem?

Check if turbo clock, Be under car when one starting up. it should move.
If not moving the turbo are stuck underboost or overboost.