PDA

View Full Version : EDC16C34 DPF OFF instructions for Ford focus 1.6 TDCI

aaruncee
30th October, 2014, 09:09 PM
Hi,

Tested DPF OFF solution for Ford focus 1.6 TDCI EDC16C34

Step by step instruction:

1. Read EDC16C34 flash dump (you can do it with FGTECH galletto 4 through OBD2);
2. In the dump find "01 01 00 0C 3B 0D" string and replace it to "00 01 00 0C 3B 0D";
3. Correct checksum with WinOLS;
4. Write dump to ECU;

Simple switch solution for DPF and DTC table off.

ChipTuning is new topic for me so i want to share this information with others beginners.
Attached file: EDC16C34 damos.

Tachodiag
30th October, 2014, 09:22 PM
I think theres not enough only switch off on focus dump...

aaruncee
30th October, 2014, 09:25 PM
I tested this solution and no DTC anymore..

ominimicu
30th October, 2014, 09:32 PM
Trust me not enough!! missing switch.
1. switch solution requires all sensors working and conected. as soon as a sensor goes bad U get DTC and performance issues
2. Most cars have they DPF off because of sensor issues not real DPF clogging issues. DPF cleaning is easy and worthwhile, even if its not via regeneration. Lots of products and detergents can clean it

einet
30th October, 2014, 09:35 PM
This i think is a good info.

Thanks

aaruncee
30th October, 2014, 10:29 PM
Trust me not enough!! missing switch.
1. switch solution requires all sensors working and conected. as soon as a sensor goes bad U get DTC and performance issues
2. Most cars have they DPF off because of sensor issues not real DPF clogging issues. DPF cleaning is easy and worthwhile, even if its not via regeneration. Lots of products and detergents can clean it

Can U explain about missing switch? Thanks

ominimicu
31st October, 2014, 12:55 AM
its the one next to it. they say idleing strategy but actualy its DPF sensor related with/without

aaruncee
31st October, 2014, 06:48 AM
its the one next to it. they say idleing strategy but actualy its DPF sensor related with/without

In my case it was by default already set 00

what about DTC table, better switch off all possible DTC or enough just replace this string?

Thanks

Babos
31st October, 2014, 07:49 AM
Perfect there http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/citroen-c5-1-6-hdi-edc16c34-dpf-egr-off-447124/ he ask help and here he is profrsional!
I think we all lost time for help becaus sоme customers sell, give passwords, share, our work!
We search, learn , study, buy lot solutions for work it is our job!
And we try help you here and that is your thanks?

aaruncee
31st October, 2014, 08:15 AM
Perfect there http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/citroen-c5-1-6-hdi-edc16c34-dpf-egr-off-447124/ he ask help and here he is profrsional!
I think we all lost time for help becaus same customers sell, give passwords, share, our work!
We search, learn , study, buy lot solutions for work it is our job!
And we try help you here and that is you tahks?

I don't understand why are you so nervous? do you scare that i'll take your customers? What is the main goal of this forum? I thought that to help for each other to learn something..

morgano
31st October, 2014, 09:29 AM
One thing is help someone, and another is wide spread solutions to all leechers. IMO.

bondiblu
31st October, 2014, 10:05 AM
Yes, the problem is not everyone who comes on this forum has the right intentions. The goal is to share yes, but share with the right people, or suggest the solution and explain rather than showing. Make people do a little work for themselves, if you are the right person, you will appreciate this approach.

morphvale
18th November, 2015, 05:06 PM
Good info, thanks