PDA

View Full Version : Opel PSG16 pin from dump

budG60
31st October, 2014, 09:16 PM
Hi,
I have read a defect psg16 out of the car with carprog, but it does not give a pin. I need to program a new pump in an Opel Vectra. The new psg16 pump is already installed, but somehow I cannot program it by obd with carprog because of communication failures. Perhaps I need the pin to reset the ecu? Can someone have a look at the attached file and tell me the pin?284153

Meat-Head
31st October, 2014, 09:22 PM
Right walk tank jam boss nitty gritty.

1) close any open windows on computer just leave carprog open

2) cut can wires on psg connect direct via can

3) hit thanks more often

zuzuss
31st October, 2014, 09:38 PM
hi try 7542

budG60
1st November, 2014, 05:24 PM
This should also be the pin according the carpass and probably is correct, but it seems my problem is that they have already installed another pump without resetting it first :-(
I think the pump will need to be removed so I can reset or program it.

hi try 7542

Bllinda
2nd November, 2014, 10:04 PM
Test here. (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/opel-astra-ps616-443525/)

budG60
14th November, 2014, 06:39 PM
286113I have removed the new pump and reset it with carprog. Unfortunately carprog does not give me the option to copy the dump from the old pump into the new pump, so I have reset it. Can someone tell me if the attached reset file is reset, so I can put it into the car again?

borutkoz
14th November, 2014, 09:18 PM
Your pin from new pump is 6013. Better to reset and program it with opcom.
Put the pump back and do it with opcom. Its hard to say if its reset. I always reset it with opcom. I dont trust carprog that much :)

You need both pin and follow this:

car where donor-pump needs to be installed

Install dieselpump in the car

1Set up communication with ECM

Select [Programming]

Select [Reset ECU]

Enter donor-car's Security Code (6013)
This will reset the previously learnt security code. Then, your engine ECU (which is inside the
pump) will be resetted, so you can learn it to the new car.

2Set up communication with Immobilizer module

Select [Programming]

Enter Security Code of car where you have installed the dieselpump (7542)

Select [Immobilizer Function Programming]

Select [ECM (Motor Module) replaced]
This will learns the new Security Code to the engine control module.

Thats all :)
If Carprog has sucesfuly reset it you can skip the first part and go directly to immobilizer.

budG60
16th November, 2014, 08:30 PM
I will test it. I know the procedures, but did not know you could reset the replacement pump ecu when it already is installed in another car.

Fella d
18th June, 2016, 06:27 PM
Hi can anyone help pls I need the security code to program my donor pump was told one of you fantastic people might be able to get me it off the vin number Wich is wolotgf7552010804 any help will be much appreciated thx