PDA

View Full Version : EXCANANGE SWIFTEC MAPS FOR DPF

operarius
3rd November, 2014, 03:28 AM
We all bought some maps for DPF
I want to share with you
I invite other members to share maps with us here !!!!!!

smayer
4th November, 2014, 01:53 AM
VCpower don?t like people share they work and someone who paid for swiftec don?t like see the neighbor remove a dpf for 50€ once solution is free....

operarius
4th November, 2014, 04:28 AM
I paid, I did not steal
and can share

betrescudan
4th November, 2014, 07:12 AM
VCpower don?t like people share they work and someone who paid for swiftec don?t like see the neighbor remove a dpf for 50€ once solution is free....
well,and what is the problem?...and GOD don"t like people who don"t want to help the others....mate

morgano
4th November, 2014, 09:03 AM
What people don't understand is you cannot charge 50$ to final customer to remove a dpf, even you got a "free" solution. That kills market for all, and no need, there is work for everybody without the need to kill the market.

Regards,

mastaflex
4th November, 2014, 10:27 PM
you are right mate. our job is down day after day because of free ready to use solution leacher's....

i'm facing this every day

kvadratas
5th November, 2014, 11:19 PM
back street garage doing work for chips are killing trade? Maybe... But garages with rolling road doing reprogramming for back street garage price that is the real killer!!!

gttuning
6th November, 2014, 12:30 AM
We all bought some maps for DPF
I want to share with you
I invite other members to share maps with us here !!!!!!
hey guys dont be stupid,
see member that open this thread
march2014
post 20.
this is a great plan for HIM to pull out info-maps for his own profit .

Chaser
6th November, 2014, 01:47 AM
well,and what is the problem?...and GOD don"t like people who don"t want to help the others....mate

I really doubt you are suffering personally and financially unable to fund paying for a DPR or EGR solution on your own car FFS, If everything was free as you would wish it to be then there would be no point for any company to be writing software which can carry out these tasks. If for whatever reason you were actually struggling to live and without your working car you would die I would quietly assist you with your DPF removal and send you on your way but not on a forum such as this. I'm sure most others feel the same way.

I also really doubt the original poster is a Swiftec customer. I am a paying Swiftec customer as well as a paying customer of many other products and I'll certainly not be posting files here.

carry on........... :)

betrescudan
6th November, 2014, 04:21 PM
nobody asked you if you want to post or not...two choises...post,or stay away from this thread...ok...you want to pay,no problems...i don"t...i don"t passed rullez here...so,stop with your comments ...and take a THanks by me...to see all in this forum that you helped much the others members here...2 times (maybe)...PFFFF...

smayer
6th November, 2014, 11:09 PM
nobody asked you if you want to post or not...two choises...post,or stay away from this thread...ok...you want to pay,no problems...i don"t...i don"t passed rullez here...so,stop with your comments ...and take a THanks by me...to see all in this forum that you helped much the others members here...2 times (maybe)...PFFFF...

who are you to say "..stay away from this thread.." to someone ??? you are the forum owner?? not even the thread !!!

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 12:22 AM
Smayer...my friend...we are not good examples for the others...i am sorry if i offended you or other member...so maybe is time to take a brake m8...because i"m stuff with this "war"...if someone make mistakes into this forum,there are admin and mods who can tell "is good" or isn"t good" this...we are "little flags on the wind"...

ominimicu
7th November, 2014, 02:27 AM
1. Reading the conversation. i decided not to share anymore solutions.
2. Could anyone lighten up: what are today prices for these jobs on workshops?
2. PS guys. Beware of the wolf disguised as sheep!

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 07:19 AM
ok mates...i paid (with my files exchanged) what i taked from here...i"m out now...thanks to all

gttuning
7th November, 2014, 08:12 PM
total price for focus1.6tdci 450euro
remove dpf remap with adative pump not active.

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 09:23 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pittatore
7th November, 2014, 09:50 PM
ok mates...i paid (with my files exchanged) what i taked from here...i"m out now...thanks to all
ominimicu...tuning file+egr+dpf...general prices on italy-100 euro without resellers
tuning file from 25 to 60 euro
egr off file 25 euro
dpf off file 25 euro
prices no reseller ...................................
Betrescudan that are your prices?
edc15 - edc17, 25-60e ?

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 09:59 PM
I LIVE IN ITALY...MATE....:unconscious:

pittatore
7th November, 2014, 10:03 PM
I live in Serbia :)
what do you mean by that? Are they or are they not?
Maybe we could do some business thats why Im asking

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 10:19 PM
for bussines we can do outside forum please...there is the e-mail mate...:rulez:

pittatore
7th November, 2014, 10:37 PM
Sorry, totally forgot. I sent you an email

kennfeld
10th November, 2014, 05:37 PM
the rules from swiftec are also to not distribute the files ....

ominimicu
10th November, 2014, 05:47 PM
450, to read write ecu? without the physical job of removeing DPF contents?

gttuning
10th November, 2014, 08:56 PM
450, to read write ecu? without the physical job of removeing DPF contents?
all,remove dpf filter and remap ecu,and adative pump not active,no need to top up with fluid.