PDA

View Full Version : denso opel 1.7 Z17DTR dpf off

atomiczen
4th November, 2014, 07:53 PM
there's someone have solution for this astra cdti z17dtr denso file?
i have tested a lot of files, but never solved, only losed time.
thanks for help

gttuning
4th November, 2014, 11:23 PM
just write here how you do it.
step by step.from start to end.

atomiczen
5th November, 2014, 12:43 AM
just write here how you do it.
step by step.from start to end.
reset errors and dpf counter with opcom
battery plugged off
ecu disconnected
readed and writed with ktag
first file used swiftec old version with all sensor installed on car, after 2k km glow lamp blinking, dpf saturation full

same procedure with swiftec last version with temp and dpf diff pressure sensor disconnected, after only 30km mil lamp on and sensor temp 1 signal not plausible (the one near turbo that need to be connected and in place),
tested also disconnect first temp sensor, immediatly fault sensor temp1 voltage too high?
there's a map into the file that move the sensor reference all to FF, 650 celsius with opcom
so voltage work correctly, but temp everytime at 650, so after a little there's a dtc in memory.
second temp sensor are 1250 celsius and 5v costantly because is disconnected, and this one seems don't have problem.

gttuning
5th November, 2014, 10:10 AM
reset errors and dpf counter with opcom
battery plugged off
ecu disconnected
readed and writed with ktag
first file used swiftec old version with all sensor installed on car, after 2k km glow lamp blinking, dpf saturation full

same procedure with swiftec last version with temp and dpf diff pressure sensor disconnected, after only 30km mil lamp on and sensor temp 1 signal not plausible (the one near turbo that need to be connected and in place),
tested also disconnect first temp sensor, immediatly fault sensor temp1 voltage too high?
there's a map into the file that move the sensor reference all to FF, 650 celsius with opcom
so voltage work correctly, but temp everytime at 650, so after a little there's a dtc in memory.
second temp sensor are 1250 celsius and 5v costantly because is disconnected, and this one seems don't have problem.
go to clocks you need immo pin to log in and go to configuration "NO DPF" save new configuration and all be fine.
i had astra j 2011 for dpf last week so i will see how it will drive,op com is no good for clocks but went to my friend in opel and cant see any option to re code with NO DPF,so maybe new astra j dont have this problem.

atomiczen
5th November, 2014, 10:33 AM
go to clocks you need immo pin to log in and go to configuration "NO DPF" save new configuration and all be fine.
i had astra j 2011 for dpf last week so i will see how it will drive,op com is no good for clocks but went to my friend in opel and cant see any option to re code with NO DPF,so maybe new astra j dont have this problem.
no dpf configuration into clocks? you mean instrument IPC?

gttuning
5th November, 2014, 10:51 AM
no dpf configuration into clocks? you mean instrument IPC?
yes sorry ipc...

atomiczen
5th November, 2014, 11:15 AM
yes sorry ipc...
so not with opcom but with opel diagnostic....so it works also with tech2?
are you sure? sound strange....

atomiczen
5th November, 2014, 04:29 PM
anyone have tested ATR solution it works on denso opel?

gttuning
5th November, 2014, 08:43 PM
so not with opcom but with opel diagnostic....so it works also with tech2?
are you sure? sound strange....
op com, will not work for 2011 astra j ,opel have new diagnostic platform for this car.

will4u69
5th November, 2014, 08:50 PM
You can get a emulator which resets dpf data every time ignition is turned on so car won't need regeneration anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

gttuning
5th November, 2014, 09:44 PM
where....thats good plan,if you or limited to diagnostic ,like pin reading....and re coding.

atomiczen
6th November, 2014, 01:00 AM
op com, will not work for 2011 astra j ,opel have new diagnostic platform for this car.
i have vaux-com 2012 that work with opcom 2010 interface and i have denso dec on it, but on instrument panel i can only reprogram mileage and immo.

atomiczen
6th November, 2014, 01:07 AM
You can get a emulator which resets dpf data every time ignition is turned on so car won't need regeneration anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
the only problem for this solution is that glow light blink if you run over 200km without power cycle the car.

atomiczen
11th November, 2014, 11:42 PM
today try to recode dash with opel diagnostic, there's no info about dpf on or off, only oil service for dpf or without, but makes no differences, resetted all car and counter, after few miles car still have mil lamp on

gttuning
11th November, 2014, 11:50 PM
today try to recode dash with opel diagnostic, there's no info about dpf on or off, only oil service for dpf or without, but makes no differences, resetted all car and counter, after few miles car still have mil lamp on
what car was this??

atomiczen
12th November, 2014, 01:49 AM
opel astra 1.7 cdti year 2008 Z17DTR engine

gttuning
12th November, 2014, 12:09 PM
opel astra 1.7 cdti year 2008 Z17DTR engine
so its astra H i done three files for my friend in past and all ok once you recode instrument cluster,my self never had one in the garage for dpf but i know from others that i do files for that,all working ok .i done astra j 3weeks ago and never come back yet,but will ring this customer to see how its working for him.

atomiczen
12th November, 2014, 04:50 PM
so its astra H i done three files for my friend in past and all ok once you recode instrument cluster,my self never had one in the garage for dpf but i know from others that i do files for that,all working ok .i done astra j 3weeks ago and never come back yet,but will ring this customer to see how its working for him.
a feedback could be very usefull, but i made 3 cars with same denso shit ecu and all have same problem, glow light on on first swiftec solution and mil lamp on with last swiftec solution.

gttuning
12th November, 2014, 07:44 PM
i will have this astra j for check on sat. to see what is going on,hard to say now because i remap this and he did not take the dpf off he only took out few days ago so can be mess now,but its local car so i can test few things on it.
i keep updating on this,and hope get astra h some day to see whats going on.

atomiczen
12th November, 2014, 11:52 PM
i will have this astra j for check on sat. to see what is going on,hard to say now because i remap this and he did not take the dpf off he only took out few days ago so can be mess now,but its local car so i can test few things on it.
i keep updating on this,and hope get astra h some day to see whats going on.
which swiftec solution you usually use? the old one or the lastest with dpf pressure sensor and dpf temp disconnected?

smt
13th November, 2014, 10:18 AM
ONLY MANUAL SOLUTION WORK GOOD FOR THIS ECU

atomiczen
13th November, 2014, 12:41 PM
ONLY MANUAL SOLUTION WORK GOOD FOR THIS ECU
you know how to do?

catala20032004
27th November, 2016, 08:35 PM
I have this problem also. ive made dpfoff astra j a17dtj enngine. Nomore dtcs in ecu on diagnostic. Car rus well no regeneration but soot acumulates still and after a few km error 55 shows up in inst4u.ent cluster. I have all pres and temp sensors disc. Other than that car runs ok.

catala20032004
30th November, 2016, 07:36 AM
Yes ive reseted the dpf soot before dpf remap

catala20032004
30th November, 2016, 09:26 AM
Yes ive reseted the dpf soot before dpf remap

mariusica_boy
5th December, 2016, 02:54 PM
For Opel Meriva Z17DTR the only way that working for me:
Reset counter dpf with tech2.
Read file and make dpf off with swiftec.
Write file and no problem.
After that no ligh no regeneration.