PDA

View Full Version : Immo off Golf 5 2.0

sasy90
5th November, 2014, 05:43 PM
Hi , i had in workshop edc16 vag of vw golf 5 2,0cc BKD ( only ecu ) and the customer told me that the car don't start with immo light on. After that the car arrived to me , tha car was in another shop but i don't know what they did, in fact , when i tried to read the 95320 , for me , is in immo off...and while they opened it has been damaged! So, I tried to do immo off with ecuvonix's software on another edc16 vag on eeprom and the car started but after one week , the customer told me that when he travelled the car turn off and after didn't start more... I don't say that could be the problem... i don't have the car in workshop now... what can i do ? Some one can help me?
In attachement file ori e immo off of ST95320.
Thanks284735

ammarben
5th November, 2014, 05:50 PM
your file is immo off
you have an other problem

sasy90
5th November, 2014, 05:59 PM
i say that my file is immo off... but if you , what could be the problem? with another ecu with immo off the car started.... my ecu is ok , could be that the eeprom is damaged and i must try to another e2p ?

ammarben
5th November, 2014, 06:04 PM
open your ecu and try to find the problem
compare with the good ecu

potatodog
5th November, 2014, 11:46 PM
Read dtc and post result

sasy90
6th November, 2014, 08:35 AM
I don't have the car my workshop... made a diagnosis there and there aren't DTC! only " immobilizer active " but i don't have Pxxxx... ammarbed, do you think could be burned some component in the ecu when was on the car? the car stopped when it was walking... strange...

potatodog
6th November, 2014, 10:19 AM
On EDC16 VAG there is an common problem with MCU... reflow/reballing BGA MCU

sasy90
6th November, 2014, 12:04 PM
On EDC16 VAG there is an common problem with MCU... reflow/reballing BGA MCU

What " reflow/reballing BGA MCU " ? I don't understand.... what can i do? if i read ecu now , the mcu should be corrupted? should be different to file that i wrote after ?right?

potatodog
6th November, 2014, 03:42 PM
Bga Edc16 reflow - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HSteWGXdzU)

kelekele
6th November, 2014, 05:00 PM
What " reflow/reballing BGA MCU " ? I don't understand.... what can i do? if i read ecu now , the mcu should be corrupted? should be different to file that i wrote after ?right?
If you have corupted eeprom or mpc flash you must reprogram it with propper soft.If you can't diagnose ecu at all ,you probably have mpc fault and you must reball it with bga rework station.My advice is to change ecu.Thats is best solution.
P.S. Without car is too dificult diagnose real problem.

sasy90
6th November, 2014, 05:07 PM
i can't reflow mcu on edc16.... when i will have the ecu in my workshop , i will try to read eeprom and mpc flash and i will compare that with there i wrote after... if they are equal, i reprogram a new ecu with immo off's eeprom right? but if e2p and mpc flash are different , i can reprogram that right? can i fix that?
Thanks

sasy90
7th November, 2014, 11:38 AM
nobody can help me??