PDA

View Full Version : Pincode vw via OBD add keys with notebook

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 08:31 PM
Hi guys. Hello to all of you and wish good work.
I am new at locksmith. I read locksmith threads for few days. At the moment on page 68. Didnot find, maybe i miss usefull thread,there are lot of info so my brain going to exploding.
I would be appriciated if someone of you will explain me : Is it possible to read Pincode of vw,seat,skoda,audi only with notebook and add new keys too. If it is, what software i need to use, what type of cable,and how will do it, step by step.
What cars type exactly i can make on this way( if it is possible)? Thanks.

chriskross
5th November, 2014, 08:36 PM
search for avdi the best tool for vag keys.

fabi
5th November, 2014, 08:36 PM
Read about SuperVAG Key.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f177/supervag-key-5-a-381890/

SuperVAG - diagnostika Audi, VW, ?koda, Seat, Peugeot a Citroen (http://supervag.com/)

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 08:47 PM
i read this but didnot find answer. Maybe my question is not precise enough.
I ask for cars without CS. For example golf 4, passat b5, skoda fabia, octavia ect. all models till CS, cca till 2005 year.
Thanks.

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 08:52 PM
I read about it, but didnot find answer on my question. I will be more precise now.
I am talking about cars with id48 without CS, cca till 2005. For example golf4, passat b5, skoda fabia,octavia ect.
Thanks.

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 08:54 PM
Sorry, for typing twice. As i said, I am new in this :)

autofan1965
5th November, 2014, 09:13 PM
Then buy old magicdashcan+vcds.

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 09:19 PM
Never mind, i dont understand answers at all. maybe i am too stupid or can not make clear question :)

fabi
5th November, 2014, 09:26 PM
SuperVAG Key work with old and new car.

VAGDashCAN Home (http://www.vagdashcom.de)
VAG K+CAN Opel and VAG cars diagnostic software Reading PIN code by OBD cable! (http://www.opelinfo.com)

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 09:47 PM
Somebody told me that people do this cars (without CS) only with notebok, free software( do not know what software) and OBD cabel.
Through OBD port they pull pin, login, and add keys. I dont know if it is special OBD cabel with some kind of software in his interface or some normal cabel. Maybe you using word "tool" for that?

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 09:59 PM
When will come time to make this id48 like many others cars, with cloning :)

p1et
5th November, 2014, 10:54 PM
You can cover all of this with SBB + good pin code reader like VAG Key Login or Vag Tacho. With SBB you will have coverage of many other cars via OBD.

When will come time to make this id48 like many others cars, with cloning :)

I hope never. Less cloning = the better.

osijekzvone
5th November, 2014, 11:02 PM
i looked for this tool vag key login, cause my t300 sometimes makes me trouble when reading pin. no problem when add keys, but reading not always correct. Is this good enough, ask cause of low price?

autofan1965
6th November, 2014, 05:01 PM
Magicdashcan is early device from smok. It covers most k-line dashes from vag group. You can with it read eeprom, write eeprom, read pin and change mileage. Read pin dont work on all dashes but when you can read eeprom then you simply can find it. It cover good RBxx dashes too.

osijekzvone
6th November, 2014, 09:23 PM
thx autofan1965, that is something i can see, will read about it tommorow. anything else cheap and safe with correct reading?

obdsystems
6th November, 2014, 10:34 PM
You will find sometimes cars around 2000/pre-2000 can't be done via OBD - only eeprom.
also find it a mistake starting off with cheap kit only doing non CS (pre 2005) cars.

And there'll already be guys in your area doing the easy stuff -
Just a warning for my own experiences. Its tough :) best to have as much kit n skills to succeed

Yeah can't harm the car but with the later stuff ie re-flashing maybe. Its all ??? investment like jump pack - never ends lol

Rhysstrain
7th November, 2014, 10:36 AM
if you could get an old zed bull with OBD Vag you will be able to do old id48 systems in minutes.

p1et
7th November, 2014, 11:17 AM
if you could get an old zed bull with OBD Vag you will be able to do old id48 systems in minutes.

I would not recommend this. I have a friend who bought it and he wasn't able to do couple of simple cars which normally cable for 25$ would to. He's now mad at himself that he bought it.

osijekzvone
7th November, 2014, 09:30 PM
ah, i hate contradictor information, when one user got good expirience with this, and other user bad. This tells me i am on start point again. Lets talk about expirience on different ecus-dashs. Is any short guide some of you expirience guys can tell me, wich dashes-ecus can do any tool and wich cannot do?

obdsystems
8th November, 2014, 12:13 PM
But that's the industry. What kit works on 1 car might not another. No short guide.
I'm still learning and being doing it nearly 2 years now.

Those guys advcie r both good.
Good luck