PDA

View Full Version : My web site

ashark
7th November, 2014, 02:13 PM
Hi guys , I finally finished my website :victorious::victorious::victorious: .

What do you think :)?

Sorry if it is at the moment only in Italian. Soon will come the translations
:)

Waiting for your comments.

Thanks.

gwee
7th November, 2014, 02:18 PM
advertisement...............:hmmmm:

ashark
7th November, 2014, 02:22 PM
maybe a little ' .
Thanks anyway for your comment ...

true but I'd like to know what you think ... any comment is accepted. I spent a lot of time to make it happen and I would like to know if my work is appreciated or should esssere changed something. That's it.

gmb45
7th November, 2014, 02:23 PM
sorry cant allow that link to your site as its not allowed and has some similar content to dk, also you will be selling on your site as well, best that is allowed is you can add your site as your home page in your profile, sorry rules are rules.

gwee
7th November, 2014, 02:32 PM
maybe a little ' .
Thanks anyway for your comment ...

true but I'd like to know what you think ... any comment is accepted. I spent a lot of time to make it happen and I would like to know if my work is appreciated or should esssere changed something. That's it.

now is 2014 mate, not 1994 lol

what big deal making and having a site....................lol

betrescudan
7th November, 2014, 10:16 PM
OK...you finished your site...you finished what you haved to do...and now?...for the future what you want to do?...my oppinion?...make a site for every member of DK...:chuncky:

Meat-Head
9th November, 2014, 07:57 PM
sorry cant allow that link to your site as its not allowed

Does that mean this post will be edited as well.

Home - Meat-Head-Motors.co.uk (http://www.meat-head-motors.co.uk)

ashark
12th November, 2014, 01:22 PM
I apologize to all the members who were offended by my post , and also administrators to DK .

sorry if I broke the rules .:02.47-tranquillity:

betrescudan
12th November, 2014, 01:39 PM
I apologize to all the members who were offended by my post , and also administrators to DK .

sorry if I broke the rules .:02.47-tranquillity:
no no NO...mate...i really i wait to make for me a site named DK-maniak with nice collors red,blue,orange,etc,and many links for donations...PLEASE