PDA

View Full Version : problem with x-trail,no start

solar
8th November, 2014, 08:31 PM
have problem with x-trail,edc16c33.after write back mod.file car no start.
everything vent ok,read,write...but after no start and P1601,P1603
read write with obd galleto2.
here files..orig..and after mod.read(with orig.no start too)...
if i compare them see diference in lines 00100200.0100210
in my orig file in this lines i have some data,but after write only AAAAAAAAAAAAA
question whats wrong here?lost synchro,coding?
thanks in advance

meca diag
8th November, 2014, 09:44 PM
yes for this ecu when writing with obd you lose injector cooding & synchronisation,

pulsar2000
8th November, 2014, 11:06 PM
No injector codes. = No start, use Real Key not card is answer on read and all is good, Consult will sort codes, and easy to read, and when u do codes reverse 4321, BR

solar
9th November, 2014, 10:37 AM
anything i can do with out Consult now?have autocom,x431,clip,can get kts.....
i think monday dealer job:(

Meat-Head
9th November, 2014, 10:52 AM
solar
Top Poster

Thanks
Downloads
Uploads

Have you tried firmware rebooting? It is a Nissan they are shit.

solar
9th November, 2014, 11:08 AM
yes,i know nissan give troubles if you not careful,but did couple with no problems,and now stuck:)....but better leave for nissan dealer i think,dont think cost fortune.

Meat-Head
9th November, 2014, 11:53 AM
Bet Nelson Mandella rings you up saying it needs new ecu, two new keys , new injectors, air freshners and glove box light.

Be nice to leave a hidden camera in the car see what Nelsin does!

Tweet a photo if his invoice

carmageddon
9th November, 2014, 12:07 PM
It is a Nissan they are shit.

i think it's wrong to write that nissan-renault are shit because it can not be done by obd without problem, for each ecu family are only one safety operation mode and this is not by obd....the obd R-W is only fast.

Meat-Head
9th November, 2014, 12:10 PM
You never temprally killed a product from Nekson by using nothing more than scanning airbag?

solar
9th November, 2014, 12:11 PM
yes,i hear couple nice stores about proper main dealers repairs:)

gttuning
9th November, 2014, 12:36 PM
i think there is something like can coder in gallettto2?to be use on these ecu.

smt
9th November, 2014, 03:11 PM
yes you can use fgtech to do injector backup before writing mod.file

soundnavigator
9th November, 2014, 03:53 PM
How ? I have genuine Galleto and tried to read X-trail like Renault with the same ECU and to read only injector in separate file, but I receive error. Standart when read the file by OBD and all in instruction is ok ( you put the key in ignition ), then the injector codes is supported and saved in file arround address 00100100. When you have AAAAAAA in this address, then you not used the key or not recognised ( is not the correct key ). I have situation the car with 2 keys, with first I can read/write correct with inj.codes, with second I can't, but the cars normally start with both keys.

pulsar2000
9th November, 2014, 03:55 PM
if you use real key and back up inj codes, you would have been ok, I wouldnt do a main D(s)tealer
if you use Launch you should be able to re code inj , and all is good, Dont think snapon will allow you to recode,
let us know how u get on,

gttuning
9th November, 2014, 04:55 PM
there was a thread here that some one had same problem and even dealer toll will not code inj.because eep.is fu.....,
if you wont be able to code inj.now i think what you can do is to put this ecu on bdm frame upload different eep.and read with galeto inj.coding,then go back to bdm again write your ori epp,and writ inj.coding with galeto,and should be fine.
i never try this but i think it help this other member that has this problem.

solar
9th November, 2014, 04:58 PM
how i can do injector codes back up with galletto,i cant see this option?......
maybe my mistake was keyless go key,i use it,but i anyway inserted in ignition,and i see message galleto support injectors,try and :(...
anyway now i have bigger problems,because manage to brake ecu:)dont know how,but maybe messed up bdm wires,maybe by opening,but now i have no communication with ecu true obd+fans on when ignition on:)..more money for main dealer:)..just very not lucky with this car..
i think go for ecu kit from breakers yard..
and readed 95320 with programer,its looks like nearly empty?

chipauto
9th November, 2014, 05:19 PM
PROBLEM SOLVED ??
CARS START OR NOU?
THIS IS BAD MOD FILE
NOT 4EK SUM CORRECT)SWIFTEC VERS)
GIVE ME YOU ORIG EEPROM
A HELP YOU
TUU EEPROM IS BAD
INJ CODING IS EMPTY))))
HAWE YOU SMART KEYS??

gttuning
9th November, 2014, 08:34 PM
how i can do injector codes back up with galletto,i cant see this option?......
maybe my mistake was keyless go key,i use it,but i anyway inserted in ignition,and i see message galleto support injectors,try and :(...
anyway now i have bigger problems,because manage to brake ecu:)dont know how,but maybe messed up bdm wires,maybe by opening,but now i have no communication with ecu true obd+fans on when ignition on:)..more money for main dealer:)..just very not lucky with this car..
i think go for ecu kit from breakers yard..
and readed 95320 with programer,its looks like nearly empty?
hhmmm,now you blow your self up,
second hand kit is cheap way to get out of this shit you have now and my advice is to get a cheap edc16 ecu from scrap yard and try on it be for you do some other job.
good luck.

javyb
9th November, 2014, 09:34 PM
If this car was done by bdm would injector codes still need saving & recoding

gttuning
9th November, 2014, 11:06 PM
If this car was done by bdm would injector codes still need saving & recoding
no,BDM is a full buck up of ecu.

Meat-Head
10th November, 2014, 02:52 PM
Did Nelson Mandella fix this yet?

pulsar2000
10th November, 2014, 07:56 PM
Did Nelson Mandella fix this yet?

Think winny The mrs has sorted. :chuncky:

solar
10th November, 2014, 10:40 PM
noooooooo! car still in same place ,because no start:)..im hiding,owner looking for me:)..
not that easy to locate same ecu(about kit,even more problem)....siting now and thinking whats wrong with this ecu:)
anyway have time until Wednesday evening,after:(

solar
10th November, 2014, 10:54 PM
just read bdm flash and eeprom(little bit to late),i think they look normal?looks like have some micro mechanical damage when try to open ecu?never this happens to me before.

pulsar2000
10th November, 2014, 11:24 PM
ebay, hw , sw, do a global search, Nissan breaker yards, I had 2 replace 2 before always success, just search, all will be ok, if you used fgtech, and read the screen at bottom, would have told you use "real key" not plastic card,

gttuning
12th November, 2014, 11:33 PM
well fix yet?

Meat-Head
12th November, 2014, 11:37 PM
well fix yet?

Chances are Nelson Mandella won't let it out the workshop due to a serious safety concern, the rear seatbelt has some chocolate stains on it.

solar
13th November, 2014, 10:25 PM
ok...finally,find ecu with same numbers(90eur),Nissan coded to car(...cost me only 40eur:))..drive home,did bdm,write mod.file(i hope good one),car starts,not happy owner become happy after we agree on some discount:).....end of story(with little profit,if not count nerves and time)....and some experience of course:)..thanks for help and advises.......

Meat-Head
13th November, 2014, 10:37 PM
Bit late now, should have then B D S M. the mod file back to orginal ecu, see if it starts, stick on eBay

solar
13th November, 2014, 11:25 PM
i think my old ecu good for bin only,i write some files from same ecu,but still no communication with ecu true obd,i think somehow manage to damage when try to open ecu lid,because when read-write use bdm adapter with needles,so no chance for mistake here.....anyway sorted and next qashqai:) with same ecu:)

Meat-Head
14th November, 2014, 08:55 AM
At least Nelson Mandella let the car leave their workshop with chocolate on seatbelt and blown glovebox light