PDA

View Full Version : thinking of getting one

winkingwolf
8th July, 2009, 02:00 PM
got cable and got a a 1m funke dish on a diseqc on the wall outside, the motorised phrasing was getting me, i take it, it means a diseqc motor.

can anyone clarify

regards

opsmonkey
9th July, 2009, 03:25 AM
yes mate it will be.. does it look similar to this..??

http://www.satellite-newbie.co.uk/sat1/Diseqcsetup/dishdone.JPG

opsmonkey
9th July, 2009, 11:02 PM
Make sure that you don't heat any pin long enough to melt the plastic shroud; this will set you back a bit, as you will have to melt the shroud and push the pin back in place

lol.. have you posted this in the wrong thread ??

winkingwolf
14th July, 2009, 11:30 PM
on the sat side, used to have a dm7000

flashed pli image to box

a bit lost on which emu/cam to use and keys for the certain cams
no idea whats open etc

any help would be appreciated

Curious123
16th July, 2009, 12:12 AM
I use CCcam 2.1.1 softcam and the Satankey Updater plugin for downloading the keys.

punter987
23rd October, 2009, 03:10 PM
I use CCcam 2.1.1 softcam and the Satankey Updater plugin for downloading the keys.

hi there
how do i load the satankey updater for pli on the db500s?
it isn't listed in the available software...
tia!

Curious123
23rd October, 2009, 10:07 PM
Uncompress the file and copy the file to var/tmp. Press the Blue button > manual install > Satan Keyupdater.

freck
23rd October, 2009, 10:22 PM
Is satankey the same as kingsat key auto installer and hacksatkeys Curious123??Theres a lot to take i on the sat side but I must say i'm enjoying it since cable is down.

Curious123
26th October, 2009, 03:53 PM
Is satankey the same as kingsat key auto installer and hacksatkeys Curious123??Theres a lot to take i on the sat side but I must say i'm enjoying it since cable is down.

All of these key plugins are more less the same except they have different server for downloading the keys. I have got the satan keyupdater and the minicat keyupdater loaded on my box.