PDA

View Full Version : best tool to copy 3C smarkeys?

anhuka
11th November, 2014, 04:37 AM
can someone point me in the right direction, whats the current best price money tool to do some copys of vw 3c keys?

not that much work for now so i want to keep it cheapest as possible while effective

brobble
11th November, 2014, 09:18 AM
I believe direct copy by reading key and writing to new key is impossible. You need to read some data from car, either from ecu or comfort module. Then you need a unlocked key. And here is the problem I think. When you order one key by vin from dealer, I think this will be preprogrammed and locked to the car you ordered the key for. But here I?m not sure. Maybe it is possible to unlock key by knowing some data from car? This is possible for Audi A6/Q7 keys for example. You can unlock the key by having the dump of immobilizer with AVDI.

Greetings MR...

autochei
11th November, 2014, 09:31 AM
avdi only avdi

autofan1965
11th November, 2014, 10:35 AM
avdi only avdi

Why avdi only? He ask bout cheap and good solution!

1)Copy is not possible.
2)Number 1 for it is tango.
3)Cheapest solution is read ccm module with eeprom programmer, post on dk. Write data to id48 and program with vcds.
4)Unlock by id48 work diffrent as in 8e. There is 4byte pin to unlock transponder.

anhuka
12th November, 2014, 01:59 AM
little expensive for the jobs i have but i will wonder about it thanks very much for the help i have seen some videos/read about zed full / zed bull any comments on it that someone can share would it work? it?s a middle price thing for what i have seen

autochei
12th November, 2014, 10:24 AM
i have zedfull but not very happy with him.............
much better buy tango
from 10 car only 3 can make